The UPR (2004-03) Front Lower Control Arms are designed to be a suspension upgrade for 1979-1993 Mustangs. The Front Lower Control Arms are constructed from 1” Tubular Chromoly with a wall thickness of .095. The Front Lower Control Arms are precision Tig Welded in a Billet Steel fixture to ensure that the Front Lower Control Arms will mount to the K-Member every single time. The Chromoly is light and strong without even slightest sacrifice in integrity or strength. The Front Lower Control Arms also come with high quality ball joints with zerk fittings for easy maintenance. UPR includes 2 sets of Energy Suspension Bushings. The Black 95A durometer bushings are designed for Street and Strip use and the 98A durometer bushing is designed for road and Drag Race applications. The UPR (2004-03) front Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1993 Mustangs
- Constructed from 1” x .095 Wall Chromoly Tubing
- Includes Energy Suspension Bushings
- Saves 16lbs. Over Factory Control Arms
- Gloss Silver Powder Coat Finish
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Precision Tig Welded in Billet Steel Fixture
- Sold as a Pair
- Bolt-On Installation
- Can be Used with Factory K-Member
- Includes Front Sway Bar Mount
Please Note: This Pair of UPR Chromoly Front Lower Control Arms will require Front Coilovers (COK1-V).
- Driver Side Front Lower Control Arm
- Passenger Side Front Lower Control Arm
- Energy Suspension 95A Durometer Bushings (Street/Strip)(Black)
- Energy Suspension 98A Durometer Bushings (Road/Drag Race)(Red)