UPR Lower Control Arm Pro-Series Double-Adjustable Pair With Spherical Rod Ends Mustang 1979-1998
- Chromoly Tubing
- USA Made
- Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Fully Tig Welded
Pair of UPR Double-Adjustable Pro-Series Lower Control Arms for 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998 Mustangs.
The UPR (2002-01) Pro-Series Adjustable Race Lower Control Arms set the industry standard for race lower control arms. The Pro-Series (2002-01) Rear Lower Control Arms are constructed from high quality 4130 Chromoly with a .083 wall thickness tubing. The Pro-Series Rear Lower Control Arms are fully tig welded in Billet Steel Fixtures for a perfect fit every time. UPR uses 7075 billet aluminum bushings and high strength performance alloy rod ends. The Rear Lower Control arms are single adjustable allowing the customer to finely tune the rear lower control arms. The UPR Pro-Series adjustable Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1998 Mustangs
- Constructed from Chromoly Tubing (.083 Wall Thickness)
- Includes High Strength Alloy Rod Ends
- Single Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
- Fully Tig Welded in Billet Fixture
- High Gloss Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning