UPR K-Member Kit Chrome Moly Mustang 1994-1995
- Lightweight Design
- Added Clearance
- Made in the USA
- Chrome Moly Construction
UPR Chrome Moly K-Member Kit for 1994-1995 Mustangs.
Completely made in the USA, this UPR Chrome Moly K-Member Kit will dramatically reduce the weight of your 1994-1995 Mustang. In some situations, your Pony's weight could be cut down by as much as 70 pounds compared to your stock k-members and a-arms! The reduction in weight will significantly improve your Mustang's handling performance, so you can hit those hard turns with ease. This kit also features fillet fixtures that have been TIG-welded to help hold its form and appearance in even the most strenuous situations you find yourself in.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% Chrome Moly Material
- Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Drastically Reduces Weight
- Upgrades Overall Handling Performance
- Increased Strength & Durability
- Enhanced Chassis Rigidity
- Allows for Maximum Header & Oil Pan Clearance
- Available in a Variety of Coil Over Spring Rates
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
*UPR recommends the purchase of a new bump steer kit with this K-Member Kit.
- Chrome Moly Tubular K-Member
- Pair of Chrome Moly Tubular A-Arms
- Front Coil Over Kit
When you make this purchase, you'll receive an all-new K-Member & a pair of A-arms that have been crafted from 100% chrome moly and finished with a silver powder coating. This material allows for a more lightweight design with an increase in strength & durability compared to its standard steel counterpart. UPR also includes a front coil over kit that features springs that come in a variety of rates that you can choose from. You'll also receive new steering rack bushings & bolts, as well as an exclusive adjuster nut that has a new set screw to make sure it will never lose its setting.
The installation of this kit retains all the factory original mounting locations so it does not affect the engine location or alter the wheelbase. It will also allow for the maximum amount of header and oil pan clearance possible.
- Caster camber plates are required with this kit due to the added stress on the strut tower.
- UPR K-member Kits are set up to re-use the factory hardware, for the K-member and the A-arms. UPR includes Steering Rack Bolts and Rack Bushings with the Chrome Moly K-members.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning