The UPR Pro-Series Rear Suspension Kit (1999-K) provides your Mustang with the rigidity and adjustability it needs to excel at the drag strip! These lightweight components are reinforced for hard launches, and can be adjusted to dial in your geometry.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1998 Mustangs
- Constructed from 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Silver Zinc and Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Reduces Body Flex
- Manufactured from Indestructible Heat Treated Steel
- Upper and Lower Control Arms Fully Tig welded in Billet Steel Fixture
The UPR Pro-Series Suspension Kit is constructed from 4130 Chromoly Tubing and Heat Treated Steel. Ideal for drag racing, these Chromoly Suspension components are lightweight, strong, and can be conveniently adjusted at the track. The UPR Rear Suspension Kit is proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
Chromoly Adjustable Race Lower Control Arms
Chromoly Double Adjustable Race Upper Control Arms
Anti-Roll Bar with Roller Bearings
7075 Billet Spherical Housing Bushing Kit