Equip your ride with a Chromoly K-Member (2005-79-MOD) that's lighter and stronger than your factory part! The experts at UPR have engineered this K-Member so you can install a 4.6L or 5.4L Modular Engine in your 1979-1993 Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Made of 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- 1/4" Thick Motor Mount Pads
- Fully Tig Welded in Billet Fixture
- Silver Powder Coated Finish
- 37lbs Lighter than Factory K-Member
- Includes Steering Rack Bolts and Standard Rack Bushings
- Can use UPR or Factory Lower Control Arms
- Proudly Made in the USA!
UPR's K-Member is constructed of 4130 Chromoly tubing that is fully tig welded in a billet fixture for a precise fit. As a result, the Chromoly K-Member is 37lbs. lighter than your factory K-Member and stronger than mild steel.
The motor mount plates are made of 1/4" thick plate steel designed with all of the correct mounting points. UPR's American-made K-Member comes in a silver powder-coated finish and includes steering rack bolts and standard steering rack bushings.