This UPR Chromoly K-Member is constructed from 4130 Chromoly Tubing and fully tig welded. It saves 37lbs over the factory K-Member, and offers improved strength. These K-Members are great for autocrossers, circuit or drag racing, or just fun street use. They are designed for factory 5.0L small block engines.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1993 Mustangs with a 5.0L Motor
- Constructed from 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- 1/4" Thick Motor Mount Pads
- Fully Tig Welded in Billet Fixture
- Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Saves 37lbs over the Factory K-Member
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Includes Front Spring Perches
- Includes Steering Rack Bolts and Standard Rack Bushings
- Can use UPR or Factory Lower Control Arms
UPR makes the Motor Mount Plates out of 1/4" Thick Plate Steel with all the correct mounting points. UPR also includes a Pair of Spring Perches for factory lower control arms and springs. Once the K-Member is constructed it is then powder coated in a high gloss silver. The Chromoly tubing is Lighter and Stronger than mild Steel. UPR also includes Steering Rack Bolts and Standard Steering Rack Bushings. The UPR K-Member is proudly manufactured in the USA!