UPR Rear Control Arm Kit Pro-Series Adjustable Mustang 1979-1998
- Sold As A Kit
- Durable Chromoly Tubing
- Great Adjustability
- Direct Fit Upgrade
UPR Pro-Series Adjustable Rear Control Arm Kit for 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998 Mustangs.
The UPR Pro-Series Adjustable Upper and Lower Control Arm Kit brings together two of UPRs best-selling suspension parts for your 1979-1998 Ford Mustang. Both featuring Chromoly components for strength, durability and weight savings.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1998 Mustangs
- Constructed from Chromoly Tubing (Lower Control Arm)
- Single Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
- Double Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
- Laser Cut Spring Perches
- Gloss Silver Powder Coat Finish (Rear Lower Control Arm)
- Silver Zinc Finish (Rear Upper Control Arm)
- .083 Wall Thickness
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Simple Installation
The Pro-Series uppers feature a threaded adjuster system for easy pit lane adjustability. The Pro-Series lowers are single adjustable to set your rear end location properly and lock it in place. The Adjustable Rear Control Arm Kit is Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning