The UPR Pro-Extreme Rear Suspension Kit (1999-K-R) is designed to be a suspension upgrade for 1979-1998 Mustangs. These rear suspension components can take some serious abuse! If you're building a fast street car, or a dedicated race car, this kit is a great option either way.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1998 Mustangs
- Constructed from Indestructible Heat Treated Steel
- Includes Grade 8 Mounting Hardware (Upper and Lower Control Arms)
- Large Heim Joints and Heat Treated Steel Bushing Sleeves (Upper and Lower Control Arms)
- Upper and Lower Control Arms are Fully Tig Welded in Billet Steel Fixtures
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Silver Zinc Finish and Silver Powder Coated Finish
- 4130 Chromoly Seamless Tubing (Lower Control Arm)
The Rear Lower Control Arms feature 4130 Chrome Moly .083 wall thickness seamless tubing CNC machined and tig welded in Billet Steel Fixtures for a perfect fit every time. 7075 billet aluminum bushings and high strength performance alloy rod ends. Upper control arms feature Chrome Moly Formed boxes that have been revised with a gusset to eliminate any flex or unwanted distortion from Ultra High Horsepower Mustangs. The 4130 Chrome-Moly threaded adjuster system allows these bars to be fully in car adjustable on the fly or between rounds in the lanes. Setting your pinion angle just got so easy that it can be done in just minutes.
All parts are Fully CNC machined and Tig welded in billet steel fixtures to ensure a perfect fit. UPRs Silver Zinc Plating will withstand the Elements and Resistant Corrosion. Last but not least both upper and lower control arms have all grade 8 hardware, heat-treated steel bushings sleeves and oversized heavy duty heim joints. The UPR Pro-Extreme Rear Suspension Kit is proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
Chromoly Adjustable Race Lower Control Arms
Chromoly Double Adjustable Race Upper Control Arms
Double Anti-Roll Bar with Roller Bearings
7075 Billet Spherical Housing Bushing Kit
Please Note: The UPR Double Anti-Roll Bar will NOT work with stock tailpipes.