Featuring 70lbs in weight savings over the factory part, this UPR K-Member Kit was specially designed as a performance upgrade for your 1979-1993 Mustang with a 4.6L Engine. Proudly manufactured in the USA, this K-Member is constructed of durable 4130 seamless chromoly tubing that has been expertly TIG-welded in a billet fixture. Upon construction, the K-Member is then powder-coated in a durable silver finish.
The kit includes 1/4" thick motor mount pads, providing an excellent mounting point for the modular motor. The part itself will mount in the factory location for quick and easy installation. This kit provides the superior components you've been looking for to upgrade the factory Ford K-Member and suspension components in your Mustang. Best of all, the kit comes in a variety of lengths and spring rates you can select from to suit your needs.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Constructed of Premium-Quality 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Durable Silver Powder-Coated Finish
- Available in a Variety of Lengths and Spring Rates
- 70lbs Weight Savings Over Factory Part
- Mounts in Factory Location
- Completely TIG-Welded in a Billet Fixture
- Chromoly Tubular K-Member
- Coil Over Springs
- Threaded Coil Over Sleeves
- Chromoly Tubular Lower Control Arms
- Standard Steering Rack Bushings
- If you are using aftermarket motor mounts the locating tabs may have to be trimmed for proper fitment.
- UPR K-member Kits are set up to re-use the factory hardware, for the K-member and the A-arms. UPR includes Steering Rack Bolts and Rack Bushings with the Chrome Moly K-members.