1983 Mustang Suspension
Showing 1-20 of 490 results
- Prothane Coil Spring Insulator Polyurethane Rear Upper/Lower Set 1979-2004$23.74 Regular Price $24.99
- Subframe Connector Standard Length Weld-On Black Pair 1979-2004$44.99 Regular Price $49.99
- Prothane Sway Bar End Link Polyurethane Front Kit 1979-1993$23.74 Regular Price $24.99
- Prothane Coil Spring Insulator Polyurethane Front Upper/Lower Set 1979-2004$31.44 Regular Price $36.99
- AJE Suspension Bolt-On Spring Perches For AJE K-Member Pair 1979-2004$47.52 Regular Price $48.99
- Polyurethane Tie Rod End Boots - Pair 1967-2004$8.09 Regular Price $8.99
- Prothane Strut Mount Bushing Kit - Polyurethane 1983-2004$19.79 Regular Price $21.99
- Air Lift Performance 1/4" SMC Water Trap$30.39 Regular Price $31.99
- Ford Quad Shock With 8.8" Rear 1979-2004$134.89 Regular Price $141.99
- Ford Front Sway Bar Bushing Rubber 26.5mm 1979-2004$17.45 Regular Price $17.99
- Lower Ball Joint 1979-1993$17.49 Regular Price $24.99
Showing 1-20 of 490 results
Protect Your ‘Stang
Can you just imagine what the condition of your ‘Stang would be without a solid suspension system in place? Every bump in the road would rattle critical parts like the engine. Or even worse, those parts could become loose and fall off, putting both you and your passengers in danger.
So if you want to protect your prized car and the people in it, a great suspension system is certainly worth the investment.
Guaranteed Quality Parts
We guarantee that the 1983 Mustang suspension parts you purchase from CJ Pony Parts are the very best on the market. We know that Mustang enthusiasts expect high quality, and we deliver to that expectation. That’s why all of our parts come from trusted vendors such as:
- AJE Suspension
- Baer Brakes
- Flaming River
- Ford Racing
- Maximum Motorsports
- ST Suspensions
If you’re looking to replace or improve your 1983 Mustang’s suspension, look no further. At CJ Pony Parts, we carry everything you need to modify your ride.
You can change the look and feel of your ‘Stang with just a few tweaks of the factory-issued suspension parts. For example, maybe you’ll opt for a bumpsteer kit, which angles the tires in or out depending on your preference. Or perhaps you might add progressive rate lowering springs, which will lower the car to the ground while still providing excellent handling on the road.
Replacements Made Easy
The online store at CJ Pony Parts is always open, which makes ordering your replacement suspension parts and kits a snap. And the convenience doesn’t stop there – we also offer free same-day shipping on all in stock orders.
Browse our 1983 Mustang Suspension parts, and get the smoothest ride of your life!Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, or 1993 for additional options.