1966 Mustang Suspension
You want to enjoy the ride, not feel every bump in the road. If your suspension needs a little work, we can help. At CJ Pony Parts, you’ll find 1966 Mustang suspension parts and kits that will help your pony car have the smoothest possible ride. You’ll find it all, from rear suspension options to front suspension systems. Not only will you find everything you need, you’ll find everything you need at low prices. We only carry parts from top manufacturers, so you’ll never have to worry about quality. Shop CJ Pony Parts and get back to enjoying your Mustang.
Showing 1-20 of 598 results
- CJ Classics Coil Spring Saddle Mustang 1965-1973$18.87 Regular Price $26.96
- CJ Classics Coil Spring Saddle High Performance Mustang 1965-1973$55.54 Regular Price $58.46
- CJ Classics Coil Spring Insulator Rubber Mustang 1965-1973$5.84 Regular Price $6.49
- KYB Shock Kit Excel-G 1965-1970$92.14 Regular Price $94.99
- Upper Ball Joint 4-Bolt 1965-1973$18.19 Regular Price $25.99
- Leaf Spring Shackle Rubber Bushings Kit Mustang 1965-1973$17.09 Regular Price $20.03
- Lower Control Arm Assembly 1965-1966$55.41 Regular Price $79.16
- Hub Grease Cap Front Mustang V8 1965-1973$5.39 Regular Price $5.99
- Mounting Hardware Monte Carlo Bar Black Set Mustang 1965-1970$5.39 Regular Price $5.99
- CJ Classics Leaf Spring Kit Mustang 1965-1966$212.42 Regular Price $218.99
- CJ Classics Subframe Connector Bolt-On Pair Coupe/Fastback 1965-1970$104.49 Regular Price $109.99
- Upper Control Arm Assembly 1965-1966$66.49 Regular Price $69.99
- Scott Drake Lower Control Arm Assembly Premium Black/Gray 1965-1966$53.83 Regular Price $56.66
- Shock Tower Bumper 1965-1966$4.49 Regular Price $4.99
- Scott Drake Upper Control Arm Assembly Premium Black/ Gray Mustang 1965-1966$84.12 Regular Price $98.96
- Prothane Shock Tower Bumper Polyurethane Pair 1965-1973$17.09 Regular Price $18.99
Showing 1-20 of 598 results
Total Control Products Rear Suspension SystemNot sure what part you need? Consider the Total Control Products Rear Suspension System. The system features three different upper and lower link bar combinations and high-quality air-spring shocks. You can use it with your Mustang’s existing housing for fast and easy installation.
This modern suspension, which will improve performance and ride, includes room for a custom over-axle exhaust. You can adjust ride handling and height with the Quickset 2 Air Shocks that are a part of the G-Bar Suspension System. With a 256-position, positive-click knob, you can adjust driving height with just a push of the button. You’ll enjoy this easily adjustable g-bar air spring suspension system.
Detroit Speed Aluma-Frame Front Suspension SystemFeaturing Base Coil-Over Shocks for 1965 to 1970 Mustangs, this Detroit Speed suspension is another fine product to enhance your 1966 Mustang suspension. It’s a top-of-the-line upgrade that will lift your performance and make it easy to add on other modifications to your pony car. The system includes:
• Cast aluminum cradle and mounting components.
• Tubular gloss black upper and lower control arms.
• Detroit speed aluminum coil-over shocks with fixed valving.
• Aluminum uprights/hub packs with a Ford 5" x 4-1/2" bolt pattern.
Made in the United States, this superior all-aluminum front suspension system features Detroit Speed's suspension geometry, Speed-LIGN Precision Alignment System, and both the upper and lower control arms with a tubular design and black gloss finish.
Enhance Your SuspensionSo “suspend” your power of disbelief and believe in the great 1966 Mustang suspension parts and kits we offer at CJ Pony Parts — all at great prices. We provide free ground shipping throughout the contiguous United States on purchases above the minimum order value. Place your order today!
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1964, 1965, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, or 1973 for additional options.