2006 Mustang Suspension
How does your ’Stang handle? If you’ve been driving it particularly hard, pushing it to its limits, it might be time to make some replacements — or upgrades. The suspension installed by the factory is not necessarily built for performance. Take advantage of purchasing a new suspension to get the kind of performance and ride you’ve always wanted. When you make the right replacements using quality products, the result is handling and a feel that is unlike anything a stock suspension can provide. Have you looked into the possibilities? You might be surprised at just how affordable and accessible performance suspension upgrades can be.
Showing 1-20 of 444 results
- Prothane Sway Bar Bushing Kit Front 34mm GT 2005-2010$8.99 Regular Price $9.99
- KYB Strut/Shock Excel-G Kit V6/GT 2005-2010$246.99 Regular Price $259.99
- Shelby Performance Parts Rear Shock Tower Brace Raw 2005-2014$103.54 Regular Price $108.99
- Ford Upper Strut Mount Nut Set 2005-2014$8.99 Regular Price $9.99
- Drake Muscle Cars Strut Tower Brace Black 2005-2010$109.40 Regular Price $115.16
- Prothane Sway Bar Bushing Kit Front 28.6mm V6 2005-2010$8.99 Regular Price $9.99
- Ford Sway Bar End Link Front With Nuts 2005-2010$52.24 Regular Price $54.99
- Air Lift Performance 1/4" SMC Water Trap$30.39 Regular Price $31.99
Showing 1-20 of 444 results
Customize Your RideAt CJ Pony Parts, we work with a passionate group of Mustang owners who know their pony cars inside and out. When it comes to suspensions and other parts, they know exactly what they want. It’s all in pursuit of customizing their cars just the way they want — which is part of the Mustang legacy. For that reason, we choose to carry an unbeatable selection of 2006 Mustang suspension parts, including:
• Air ride suspensions
• Ball joints
• Bumpsteer kits
• Caster camber plates
• Coil over kits
• Front lower control arms
• Panhard bars
• Rear control arms
• Shock tower braces
• Struts and shocks
• Subframe connectors
• Suspension hardware
• Suspension kits
• Sway bars
These parts are quality and durable, coming from only the most respected manufacturers. If you’ve been off the road with suspension issues, you’re back out there. If you’ve been experiencing miserable rides because of replacement needs, you get back to fully enjoying your pony car.
The Name You Can TrustOne of the keys to finding success with the maintenance or restoration of your Mustang is to find quality parts at an affordable price. This means value for you as an owner and the ability to invest in a number of areas rather than picking and choosing where you can make replacements or upgrades.
At CJ Pony Parts, our joy is seeing your Mustang reach perfection. If you’ve just purchased a project car that needs a full suspension overhaul, we have what you need. If you need replacement parts after pushing your ’Stang hard, we’ve got you covered.
Browse our selection of 2006 Mustang suspension parts and achieve the ride you want.
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, or 2014 for additional options.