Power Steering Pump Remanufactured GT 2005-2010
- Fits All 2005-2010 GT Mustangs
- All Components Triple-Tested
- Computer Tested
- New O-Rings, Seals & Bearings
Remanufactured Power Steering Pump for all 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 GT Mustangs.
Replace the worn out Power Steering Pump on your 2005-2010 GT Mustang with this premium new part. Each pump is computer tested to measure pressure, bypass, fluid flow, valve operation, steering effort and noise to provide guaranteed performance every time.
Features & Benefits:
- Fits all 2005-2010 GT Mustangs
- Remanufactured power steering pump
- All components are triple-tested for reliability
- New O-rings, viton seals and bearings
- Computer tested to measure pressure, bypass, fluid flow and valve operation
- Power steering pump shaft is surfaced to exact specifications
This pump features 100% new premium-grade seals, including high temperature Viton seals that ensure no leaks. Viton seals do not break down at high temperatures like conventional seals. The shafts are surfaced to OE specifications, eliminating premature seal wear and extending pump life.
You can also use this pump with the Ford Performance Power Steering Pump Bracket (M8511M50BR) to add power steering to Ford Performance's 5.0L 4V Coyote Crate engine (M6007M50A).
*Does NOT include pulley (PSPP17).
Purchase this Power Steering Pump for your 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 or 2010 GT Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning