Over time, the wear and tear of regular driving can have negative effects on specific parts of your 2005-2010 GT Mustang. When this happens to your power steering pressure hose, swap it out with this OE-style replacement.
This Power Steering Pressure Hose is highly resistant to oil, heat and the negative effects that ozone can have on certain materials. The tube construction can withstand internal oil temperatures of up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
Features and Benefits:
- Highly Resistant to Oil, Heat and Ozone
- Rated for Internal Oil Temps of 300°F
- 1,500psi Pulse Pressure Rated
- 8,900psi Burst Pressure Rated
- Double Pile High Tensile Braided Fabric Construction
- Zinc-Chromate Plated Coupling and Fittings
- Direct OE-Style Replacement
These hoses have been tested and can withstand pulsation pressures up to 1,500 psi and bursting pressures up to 8,900 psi thanks to double piles of high tensile strength braided fabric. The tubing is pro-coated and/or Terne-coated, and all of the couplings and fittings are zinc-chromate plated for rust and corrosion protection. Not only will this hose last for years to come, but it will look great while doing it.
- Length (in): 56.5"
- End 1 Diameter (mm): 11mm
- End 1 Type: Male Captive O-Ring
- End 2 Diameter (mm): 16mm
- End 2 Type: Swivel O-Ring
- Includes Switch Port: No
Please Note: Does NOT fit 2005-2010 V6 or 2007-2009 GT500 Mustangs.