Even though your 2007-2010 GT500 Mustang doesn’t seem that old, years of wear and tear from regular driving can start to have negative effects on original parts that have been on your Mustang from the beginning. Power steering hoses with fluids constantly flowing through them, heating up and cooling down can eventually wear out. Get yours replaced before it fails with this Power Steering Pressure Hose from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Highly Resistant to Oil, Heat and Ozone
- Rated for Internal Oil Temps of 300°F
- 1,500psi Pulse Pressure Rated
- 8,900psi Burst Pressure Rated
- Double Pile High Tensile Braided Fabric Construction
- Connects Power Steering Cooler To Rack
- Direct OE-Style Replacement
This power steering hose has been designed to be highly resistant to oil, heat and ozone which can all have negative effects on certain materials. The construction of this hose has been rated to withstand internal oil temps of up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Thanks to this hose's double-pile high tensile braided fabric construction, it can withstand pulsation pressures up to 1,500psi and has a bursting pressure of 8,900psi. With a 48.75” length, this power steering hose connects from the steering cooler directly to the steering rack for a direct OE-style replacement.
- Length (in): 48.75"
- End 1 Diameter (mm): 11mm
- End 1 Type: Male Captive O-Ring
- End 2 Diameter (mm): 16mm
- End 2 Type: Swivel O-Ring
- Includes Switch Port: No