Mustang Brushed Aluminum Instrument Bezel (1967) Installation Instructions
1967 Mustang Scott Drake Brushed Aluminum Instrument Bezel
This Brushed Aluminum Instrument Bezel from Scott Drake fits every 1967 Mustang.
Scott Drake reproduced this instrument bezel to match the original design found on 1967 Mustangs with the deluxe interior option, though it does look great on every 1967 Mustang. It has perfect brushed aluminum and precise laser etched letters, and also comes with holes for left and right turn signal indicators, the wiper switch and a brake light.
2. Turn the Mustang instrument panel
over and remove the black screws along the perimeter. Then, remove the windshield wiper switch assembly. The handle on the front has a small Allen wrench retainer screw.
3. Pull the back plate with the gauges away from the original bezel.
5. Remove the retainer rings from the original bezel lenses and use them to secure the new lenses to the new Scott Drake
6. If you plan on rolling back your odometer’s mileage to all zeros, this is the perfect time. The mileage indicator wheels are on a spindle that is kept in place with a clip. Carefully remove the clip and dial the wheels back to zero.
7. Reinstall the spindle and clip.
8. Carefully place the back plate for the gauges onto the new bezel and secure it with screws around the perimeter. Then, reinstall or replace the windshield wiper switch and handle.