Part and Body Illustrations CD for 1965 Mustangs.
The Mustang Part & Body Illustration Manual CD-ROM is a comprehensive collection of detailed part and body illustrations that are extremely useful for any restoration project. For example, part illustrations are exploded to show not only the parts of a component, but can be used to identify the basic part number of virtually every nut, washer, etc. The exploded body illustrations show the locations of trim pieces, moldings, weatherstripping, how sheet metal was assembled, etc. How many washers do you need on the Pitman Arm or what direction is the rear axle yoke bearing? Just look up the illustration and see what it looks like!
All illustrations are from an original Ford Motor Company publication so you can be assured of its accuracy. With extensive bookmarks and indexes, finding the illustration you need is easy. If you want to make your restoration project easier, this is the manual you should have!
- Printable: Print only the pages you need.
- Search: Search the entire manual in seconds.
- Indexed: Both alphabetical and numerical.
- Zoom: Zoom in to over 1200% to see exact details.
- Bookmarked: Manual is bookmarked to locate the sections in seconds.
- Version: v5.00
- Format: CD-ROM
- Operating System: PC Windows only (will not work on MAC)
- System Requirements: Windows (all versions), CD-ROM drive and Adobe Reader.
- Activation: Activation required. Product may be activated on up to three computers.
Order a Part and Body Illustrations CD for all 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, and 1973 Mustangs from CJ Pony Parts today!
This product will fit the following Mustang years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price: $23.79
Regular Price: $35.99
Special Price: $25.19