1969 Mustang Transmission Parts
Are you looking for the best possible 1969 Mustang transmission parts? Then here’s the news: CJ Pony Parts has just what you need. Our vast selection of transmission parts for your 1969 Mustang includes everything you want for cruising down the street or steering on the track. From the highway to the race, find the transmission enhancement you want with the assistance of our Mustang enthusiast team. Look through our catalo and see what’s available to suit your build! Our collection of 1969 Mustang transmission parts include everything from a Bellhousing separation plate to a Lokar dipstick. You need it? We have it.
Showing 1-20 of 27 results
- SPEC 390 GT Aluminum Flywheel 1967-1969$450.61 Regular Price $464.55
- Flywheel Steel For 9” Clutch Kit Manual Transmission 200 1965-1970$208.99 Regular Price $219.99
- Flywheel Cast Iron 164T 28 Oz. Manual Transmission 302/351W/351C 1969-1973$104.99 Regular Price $149.99
- SPEC Flywheel 164T Aluminum Manual Transmission 289/ 302/ 351W/ 351C 1965-1973$429.42 Regular Price $442.70
- SPEC Flywheel 164T Billet Steel Manual Transmission 289/302/351W/351C 1965-1973$346.48 Regular Price $357.20
- Manual Transmission Flywheel 390 1967-1969$148.49 Regular Price $164.99
- Ford Performance Flywheel Billet Steel 164T 0.0 Oz Balance 289/302/351$299.73 Regular Price $309.00
- Ford Performance Flywheel Billet Steel 164T 28.2 Oz Balance 289/302/351 1965-1980$299.73 Regular Price $309.00
- ARP Flywheel Bolt Kit Manual Transmission V8 1965-1995$11.63 Regular Price $11.99
Showing 1-20 of 27 results
Bellhousing Separator PlateFor your 1969 Mustang transmission, choose a bellhousing separator plate designed to refurbish either a 170 or 200 6-cylinder engine or a C4 automatic transmission.
Improving your ride’s transmission performance and offering protection for your 6-cylinder engine, the bellhousing separator plate is designed to enhance 1966 through 1970 Mustangs. It’s an accurate reproduction of the original Ford part for your pony. This separator plate mounts easily, providing incredibly powerful results no matter where you drive in your classic Mustang.
This separator plate:
● Provides direct OE replacement
● Assists in preventing event Torque Converter Damage
● Mounts easily between engine block and torque converter
● Shields potentially engine damaging parts from contact
● Helps to align starter and transmission
● Works with 5- or 6-bolt bell housings
This smart-choice bellhousing mounts directly between a pony’s engine block and torque converter. There are no modifications necessary, and once it’s installed, it will protect against converter damage and aid with both starter and transmission alignment.
Lokar TransmissionDesigned for Mustangs equipped with an AOD Automatic Transmission, these top-quality transmission dipsticks from Lokar are lined with Teflon for long-lasting use.
Built to replace old, missing, damaged or corroded dipsticks, these major upgrade items have an outer housing crafted from braided stainless steel. The inner dipstick measuring cable is flexible and heat-resistant. Easy-to-read markings indicate the proper fluid levels in your transmission. Additional features include:
● Handle and fittings shaped from brushed billet aluminum
● Dipstick funnel adapter
● Double O-ring seals
● Color choices: midnight series (black) or silver finish