1973 Mustang Engine Dress-Up
After you have your classic 1973 Mustang running exactly the way you want it, you want to make it the best-looking pony car for miles around. But a good-looking car goes beyond getting the right paintjob and decals. If you want the best, you have to go under the hood with engine dress-up! At CJ Pony Parts, we carry 1973 Mustang engine dress-up that you can use to give your ride the sleekest, best-looking engine possible. We have chrome trim, air cleaner covers, caps, wingnuts and more that are all the perfect products to use to make your engine look as good as your ‘Stang’s body. Plus, we only carry high-quality products from name-brand vendors so you can be sure you’re getting the best value for your dollar with every purchase.
Showing 1-20 of 37 results
- CJ Classics Valve Cover Chrome 6-Cylinder 170/200/250$20.29 Regular Price $28.99
- Ford Performance Valve Cover Black With Red Ford Racing Logo Pair 289/302/351W$77.59 Regular Price $79.99
- Aluminum Engine Dress Up Kit Mustang Logo 260/289/302/351W 1964-1973$305.89 Regular Price $321.99
- Engine Dress-Up Kit Ford Mustang Chrome/Black 289/302/351W 1965-1973$218.49 Regular Price $229.99
- Engine Dress-Up Kit Ford Mustang Black/Red 289/302/351W 1965-1973$218.49 Regular Price $229.99
- Ford Performance Valve Cover Stamped Steel Black With Red Ford Mustang Logo Pair 289/302/351W 1965-1985$76.62 Regular Price $78.99
- Delta Tech LED Underhood Light Strip With Switch Universal$42.74 Regular Price $44.99
- Scott Drake Voltage Regulator Cover Polished Finned$30.52 Regular Price $31.46
- CJ Classics Valve Cover Pair Finned-Aluminum 289/302/351W$75.99 Regular Price $79.99
- Engine Dress Up Chrome Kit Mustang 260/ 289/ 302/ 351W 1965-1973$78.39 Regular Price $111.99
- Aluminum Engine Dress Up Kit Cobra Logo 260/289/302/351W 1964-1973$305.89 Regular Price $321.99
- Chrome Engine Dress Up Kit Hipo Style 260/289/302/351W 1964-1973$125.99 Regular Price $139.99
Showing 1-20 of 37 results
1973 Underhood Dress-Up
A Great Appearance for a Great EngineThe 1973 Mustang is one of Ford’s finest muscle cars to ever roll off the factory floor. To match its iconic status, your classic pony car should have the best-looking engine bay possible to truly make it live up to all the hype. We even offer different parts that are made out of durable materials like steel and carbon, ensuring you can keep the same dress-up in your engine year after year without the risk of discoloration, rust or degradation. And every time you pop the hood, you’re sure to hear a couple ooo’s and ah’s!
The Most Trusted Name in Mustang PartsCJ Pony Parts has sold Mustang parts for 30 years, and our team of Mustang experts knows these classic pony cars inside and out. We have tons of options for engine dress-up that you can choose, and no matter what you pick, you can be sure you’re getting a quality product. With a huge catalog, a fast and safe checkout and all the parts you could want, you know you’re shopping with the best when you’re at CJ Pony Parts!
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1964, 1965, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, or 1972 for additional options.