1991 Mustang Convertible Tops
- KEE Auto Top Convertible Top Vinyl 1991-1993From $189.99
- KEE Auto Top Convertible Top Glass Window 1991-1993From $184.99
1991 Convertible Top
A 1991 Mustang Convertible Top Is Worth the Effort
Owning a convertible car may take a little more effort than a regular car, but it’s worth it. That feeling of freedom, heading down the road, with the wind in your hair and sun on your face makes it all worthwhile. But there are a few extra maintenance items that require regular attention to be sure your Mustang convertible looks good and functions flawlessly:
• Cleanings — You need to keep a convertible top clean and protected from the elements.
• Inspections — You need to inspect the folding mechanism, verifying and adjusting bushings, latches and tension cables occasionally.
• Protection — You need to protect switches and connections for the power top from rain and dirt.
If any of the components of your 1991 Mustang convertible top need to be replaced, CJ Pony Parts can help. We have a comprehensive online catalog, and you can easily search by year and model. Just type “convertible” into the convenient search bar to find the exact convertible parts you need.
Nothing is more frustrating to a convertible owner than a top that leaks rain or won’t go down when the sun is out. We suggest that Mustang convertible owners inspect their top at least once a month, even in winter. Make sure to replace any cracked or worn weather-stripping — or the top itself — at the first signs of wear. After all, you don’t want a bad surprise when you’re out, far from home. To offer a maximum of choice to our customers, CJ Pony Parts carries many different options such as glass and plastic rear windows to cover every budget and every project.
Once you install your new convertible top, you can get back to waiting for the clouds to part and the sun to shine, calling you and your ’Stang out to play!Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1987, 1988, 1989, 1992, or 1993 for additional options.