1998 Mustang Headers
Showing 1-20 of 28 results
- Flowtech Collector Reducer Kit 3" To 2-1/2" With 3-Bolt Flange$19.35 Regular Price $21.50
- Flowtech Collector Reducer Kit 2-1/2" To 2-1/4" With 3-Bolt Flange$19.17 Regular Price $21.30
- Flowtech Collector Reducer 3" To 2-1/2" With O2 Sensor Fitting Kit$37.94 Regular Price $42.16
- Flowtech Collector Reducer 2-1/2" To 2-1/2" With O2 Sensor Fitting Kit$37.94 Regular Price $42.16
- Hooker Coyote Engine Swap Long Tube Headers 1-5/8" Blackheart Natural 304 Stainless Steel GT 1996-2004$802.76 Regular Price $891.95
- Hooker Coyote Engine Swap Long Tube Headers 1-3/4" Blackheart Natural 304 Stainless Steel 1996-2004$881.96 Regular Price $979.95
- Hooker Coyote Engine Swap Long Tube Headers 1-3/4" Blackheart Natural 304 Stainless Steel GT 1996-2004$847.76 Regular Price $941.95
- Hooker Long Tube Header Stainless Steel 1-7/8" Pair For LS Engine Swap 1994-2004$954.86 Regular Price $1,060.95
Showing 1-20 of 28 results
Key Component of Your Exhaust System
Redoing your exhaust system is a common step in most automotive modification and upgrade projects. A performance exhaust flows better and can help unlock a maximum of power from your engine. It can also help you get a killer exhaust note. The headers are the first component in your exhaust system.
To make your choice easier, we have organized our online catalog by year, part type, and brand. You can quickly and easily see the parts that suit your year, and find the headers designed for your engine. We provide all the information you need, including details on the attractive finishes available to you:
- Rugged, affordable stainless steel, polished and ready to install
- Attractive chrome, for that gleaming show-car look under your hood
- Modern ceramic coating, for a high-tech finish that helps reduce under hood temperatures
The type of headers you choose for your 1998 Mustang depends on your personal preference and style. We encourage you to stick your nose under as many custom Mustang hoods as possible to see what catches your eye. This exercise is a great excuse to get out and discover some cool modded cars, and it will help you decide what will look best under the hood of your own ‘Stang.
Ease of Installation
It’s reassuring to know that the headers you order through CJ Pony Parts are designed for your specific Mustang year and engine — you can simply take them out of the box and bolt them in place. We offer fast shipping to get your headers to you quickly and can include shipping for free on purchases above the minimum order value.Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2002, 2007, or 2008 for additional options.