1999 Mustang Decals
Decals and striping options for a 1999 Mustang range from replacement nameplates to large ground effects and other graphics. Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find it at the CJ Pony Parts online store. For more than 25 years, we have been a leading supplier of Mustang parts — decals and stripes for the 1999 model year are no exception. Follow the links below to browse one of the best selections online of stripe kits, information labels, windshield decals and more. Looking for a specific label as part of a repair or restoration project? Our handy parts lookup feature lets you searchaf by stock number, making it easy to find the right item.
Showing 1-20 of 85 results
- Vinyl Decal And Tint Application Kit$28.49 Regular Price $29.99
- Window Decal Unobstructed View 3M Perforated Vinyl 12" Running Pony USA Flag$13.29 Regular Price $13.99
- Window Decal Unobstructed View 3M Perforated Vinyl 12" Running Pony Tri-Bar$13.29 Regular Price $13.99
- Anchor Room Trunk Blackout Panel Kit Vinyl Matte Black 1999-2004$17.99 Regular Price $19.99
- Window Decal Unobstructed View 3M Perforated Vinyl 12" Running Pony$14.39 Regular Price $15.99
- Roush Windshield Banner 1994-2014From $26.99
- Window Decal "Cobra Jet" with Burning WheelsFrom $8.09
- CJ Pony Parts Windshield BannerFrom $9.99
- UPR Rear Bumper Letter Set Mustang Polished Stainless Steel V6/GT 1999-2004/Cobra 1999$45.59 Regular Price $47.99
- Window Decal Unobstructed View 3M Perforated Vinyl 12" Running Pony Flame$13.49 Regular Price $14.99
- Decal Ford Drag Team 5"$8.09 Regular Price $8.99
Showing 1-20 of 85 results
1999 Stripes & Decals
Decal Installation TipsVery few things ruin the look of an otherwise great Mustang faster than a set of poorly installed decals. If you are planning on applying your purchase at home, here are a few tips that will help you do it properly:
• Wash your car thoroughly ahead of time. Grit, dust and oils you can’t necessarily see could prevent proper application.
• Spray a fine mist of soapy water over the area you plan on applying the decal to. This will prevent the decal from immediately sticking, giving you time to make adjustments.
• For large decals, start from the top and work downward to avoid having to fight against gravity.
• Use a credit card or squeegee to smooth out any air bubbles.
• Don’t apply your decals outside at temperatures below 50°F. Instead, bring your car into the garage and let it warm up fully to ensure proper adhesion.
Installing decals on your Mustang isn’t complex or difficult, but it does require a certain amount of care to get the job done right. Work slowly and deliberately to get the best results possible.