C10 Door Weatherstrip
C10 Door Weatherstrip
Showing 1-20 of 47 results
- Precision Parts Door Bumper Set Chevrolet C10 1964-1972$7.19 Regular Price $7.99
- Precision Parts Weatherstrip Kit Complete With Trim Groove For Large Rear Window Chevrolet C10 1967-1970$174.59 Regular Price $179.99
- Precision Parts Door Weatherstrip Press-On Pair Chevrolet C10 1967-1972$49.49 Regular Price $54.99
- Precision Parts Door Weatherstrip Press-On Pair Chevrolet C10 1960-1966$38.69 Regular Price $42.99
- Precision Parts Precision Lockstrip Tool Chevrolet C10 1960-1987$10.79 Regular Price $11.99
- Precision Parts Door Weatherstrip Kit Chevrolet C10 1981-1987$89.99 Regular Price $99.99
- CJ Classic Trucks Door Weatherstrip Kit With Black Beltline Chevrolet C10 1967-1972$84.99 Regular Price $99.99
- Precision Parts Weatherstrip Kit Complete With Chrome Lock Strip With Trim Groove Chevrolet C10 1986-1987$261.89 Regular Price $269.99
- Precision Parts Door Weatherstrip Press-On Pair Chevrolet C10 1973-1987$34.29 Regular Price $48.99
- CJ Classic Trucks Door Weatherstrip Glue-On Chevrolet C10 1960-1966$13.49 Regular Price $14.99
- Precision Parts Door Weatherstrip Universal Glue On Style Chevrolet C10 1973-1987$17.59 Regular Price $21.99
- CJ Classic Trucks Door Weatherstrip Glue-On Pair Chevrolet C10 1967-1972$24.49 Regular Price $34.99
Showing 1-20 of 47 results
The rewards of seeing your Chevrolet C10 back on the roadway once again are second-to-none, but the process of getting it there can be strenuous at times. Depending on what condition the vehicle is currently in, it is likely that your rig is in need of some major bodywork. Before you even touch the interior or the engine compartment, you must first weld scores new of exterior parts into place and address any areas of the body that can use some extra TLC.Once you tackle the large exterior projects and complete the paint job, it is important to monitor the various cracks and crevices on the exterior that usually go unnoticed. When it comes to restoration tasks that are often neglected, replacing the weatherstrips by the doors ranks near the top. The Chevy C10 door weatherstrip components help create a seal between the cracks on the door frames that would otherwise be filled with water every time that it rains.
When you are driving through a heavy rain or snowstorm, you can rest easy knowing that no moisture will be able to enter the cabin and ruin any of your valuable interior parts. Along with water and other foreign substances, your trusty C10 door weatherstrip components do an excellent job of securing the cabin from outside air. In the heart of winter when the temperatures plummet, the Chevy C10 weatherstrips prevent any of that cold air from entering the cab while you are driving.
There is weatherstripping all over your truck, but the whiskers surrounding the doors see arguably the most action. This is due to the constant opening and closing of the doors and the brief exposure to the outside world, followed by extended periods in which moisture can get trapped between the C10 weatherstrip and sheet metal. In order to fully complete both your exterior and interior restoration projects, it is essential to invest in quality replacement Chevy C10 weatherstrips.
Find the Best C10 Door Weatherstrip Components at CJ’s
Because of their constant exposure to the elements, it is common for weatherstrips to wear thin over time. After many years of securing your inner cabin from moisture and outside noises, the whisker material can crack, dry out, tear, or even fall off altogether if you are not careful. Driving around with faded or missing weatherstrips around your doors is not safe, and you could find a pool of water inside your cabin the next time you enter your vehicle.
The best way to keep your cab dry and free from outside debris is to swap out any damaged whiskers for new door weatherstrips as soon as possible. With that in mind, CJ’s is proud to be your one-stop-shop for the best Chevrolet C10 door weatherstrip components around! Because we are dedicated to helping you rebuild your classic rig right down to the last detail, CJ’s only carries replacement C10 weatherstrips from the most trusted names in the industry.
In order to serve a wide range of needs and wants, CJ’s sells a large and diverse selection of Chevy C10 weatherstrip options, including replacement whiskers for both doors. Sold as a pair, the door weatherstrips from CJ’s are crafted from premium-quality EPDM rubber and will directly replace your outgoing seals.
If you want to take it a step further, CJ’s sells a number of complete C10 door weatherstrip kits that will seal your pickup tight for many years to come. The kits include all direct-fit replacement whiskers for both the front driver and passenger side doors, as well black or chrome seals for the all-important beltline area. Please note that the C10 door weatherstrips from CJ’s require adhesive glue that is sold separately.
Be sure to identify your truck’s correct year as well as any specific fitment requirements before you make your final purchase. What are you waiting for? Head over to CJ’s for the best Chevy C10 door weatherstrip parts on the market today!