C10 Motor Mounts
C10 Motor Mounts
- Motor Mount Driver or Passenger Side 250/283/292/307/350 Chevrolet C10 1963-1972$8.99 Regular Price $9.99
- Classic Performance Products Engine Pedestal Pair Big Block Chevrolet C10 1963-1972$161.49 Regular Price $169.99
- Motor Mount Standard Duty Driver or Passenger Side 250/292/305/307/350/400 Chevrolet C10 1975-1986$8.99 Regular Price $9.99
- Powermaster Master Torque Starter Straight Mount Chevrolet C10 1960-1987$213.74 Regular Price $224.99
- Classic Performance Products LS/LT Swap Air Intake Kit 120-Degree Pipe 6-Inch Filter$241.53 Regular Price $249.00
- Holley LS Swap Mount Engine Plate Chevrolet/GMC Truck 1973-1987$160.50 Regular Price $168.95
- Trans-Dapt Performance LS Engine Swap In A Box Kit With HTC Silver Headers For Floor Shift GMC Truck/Chevrolet C10/C15 1967-1972$997.49 Regular Price $1,049.99
- Trans-Dapt Performance LS Engine Swap In A Box Kit With Black Maxx Headers GMC Truck/Chevrolet C10/C15 1967-1972$1,008.79 Regular Price $1,039.99
- Motor Mount 5.7L Diesel Chevrolet C10 1978-1981$10.79 Regular Price $11.99
Drivers sometimes exaggerate that when they accidentally downshift into the wrong gear, their engine was about to drop right out of their car. While this is (usually) just overstated as a joke, it can be easy to forget just how heavy your car’s motor is, and how many different forces it’s subjected to. With that said, ensure that you Chevy C10’s engine is securely installed no matter where your truck takes you.
Having high-quality motor mounts will also help to make sure that overall engine vibration is reduced. This is critical to maintain proper performance and keep your cabin free from any unnecessary noise or rattling.
Your truck will require two motor mounts in total, each sold individually (unless purchased as part of a kit). They are direct-fit replacements for your OEM mounts, so you’ll get factory fit for virtually any Chevy engine that you’re using. If you’re running a crate engine, check the product’s list of compatibility to see if your particular LS motor is able to mount properly. Each mount is identical, so they can be used on either the driver or passenger side of your vehicle.