CJ Classics Door Hinge Mounting Plate Upper/Lower Pair 1971-1973
- Heavy Steel Construction
- Includes Upper & Lower Plates
- Fits Left Or Right Side
- Bare Steel Finish
Pair of CJ Classics Upper and Lower Door Hinge Mounting Plates for all 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
Are you restoring the doors on your vintage 1971-1973 Mustang? Then chances are you’re going to need some mounting plates for the door hinges. So be sure to pick up this Pair of CJ Classics Upper and Lower Door Hinge Mounting Plates that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Includes One (1) Upper Door Hinge Plate and One (1) Lower Door Hinge Plate
- Direct Fit OEM-Style Replacements
- Made of Heavy-Gauge High-Quality Steel with Bare Finish
- Same Thickness as Original Door Hinge Plates
- Quick, Hassle-Free Installation
- Installs Behind A-Pillar for Adequate Room for Door Adjustment
- Fits Driver Side or Passenger Side of All 1971-1973 Mustangs
- Made in the USA
This Pair of CJ Classics Upper and Lower Door Hinge Mounting Plates comes with one upper door hinge plate and one lower door hinge plate. These mounting plates are direct fit OEM-style replacements made of heavy-gauge high-quality steel with a bare finish. Plus, they’re the same thickness as your original door hinge plates! These mounting plates will easily install behind the A-pillar for adequate room for door adjustment, and they’re proudly made in the USA.
Please Note: One pair per door. Please buy two pairs of these mounting plates if you want to repair both of your doors.
Order a Pair of CJ Classics Upper and Lower Door Hinge Mounting Plates for your 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!