Edelbrock Fuel Injectors
Get Better Fuel Economy & Throttle Response with Edelbrock Fuel Injectors
- Edelbrock Electric Fuel Injection System Pro-Flo 4 Small Block Chevy Engine Pre-1987$2,148.85 MSRP $2,275.99
- Edelbrock REPLACEMENT Pro-Flo 29 Lb/Hr Pico Fuel Injectors Qty 8$445.46 MSRP $494.95
- Edelbrock Fuel Injector 41Lb EV14 Style Uscar Connector Set 2005-2014$627.26 MSRP $696.95
- Edelbrock ADAPTER FUEL INJECTOR USCAR TO MINITIMER SET OF 8$131.36 MSRP $145.95
- Edelbrock FUEL INJECTOR 60 LB/HR SIEMENS SHORT SET OF 8$522.86 MSRP $580.95
- Edelbrock Pro-Flo 35 Lb/Hr Pico Fuel Injector Single$71.06 MSRP $78.95
- Edelbrock Pro-Flo 44 Lb/Hr Pico Fuel Injector Single$81.86 MSRP $90.95
Fuel injectors spray atomized fuel into the combustion chamber. Faulty fuel injectors can cause a host of issues from rough idling to poor fuel economy. If you need a replacement, Edelbrock's fuel injectors can boost fuel economy and improve throttle response. They offer individual fuel injectors as well as sets of multiple injectors.
For those with performance mods, the stock injectors may not deliver enough fuel. High-flow fuel injectors can help maintain the proper air-to-fuel ratio for optimal performance.
Stock engines don’t always need aftermarket fuel injectors though. Just as too little flow isn’t good, too much flow can negatively impact performance.