F-100 Air Cleaners
F-100 Air Cleaners
Showing 1-20 of 242 results
- Ford Performance Air Cleaner Wing Nut Chrome With Ford Oval Logo$12.60 Regular Price $12.99
- Edelbrock Air Cleaner 14" Round Chrome Pro-Flo With Paper Filter For 4-Barrel Carburetors$34.15 Regular Price $35.95
- Ford Performance Air Cleaner Wing Nut Black Crinkle With Red Ford Logo$12.59 Regular Price $13.99
- Ford Performance Air Cleaner 13" Round Chrome With Ford Racing Logo 2-Barrel/ 4-Barrel$68.86 Regular Price $70.99
- Edelbrock Air Cleaner Pro-Flo Low Profile V8 With 4-Barrel$23.70 Regular Price $24.95
- Edelbrock Air Cleaner 14" Round Chrome Pro-Flo With Red Oiled Filter For 4-Barrel Carburetors$50.30 Regular Price $52.95
- Ford Performance Engine Dress-Up Kit Chrome With Black Ford Racing Logos 289/ 302/ 351W$186.88 Regular Price $192.66
- Ford Performance Air Cleaner 13" Round Chrome With Black Recessed Ford Racing Logo And Slant Edge$163.92 Regular Price $168.99
- Edelbrock Air Cleaner Pro-Flo Round 14"x3" Black With Black Element Breathable Lid$113.00 Regular Price $118.95
- Ford Performance Air Cleaner Wing Nut Black With Ford Oval Logo$12.59 Regular Price $13.99
- Mr. Gasket Air Cleaner 14" Round Flat Black For 4-Barrel Carburetors$32.53 Regular Price $36.14
- Ford Performance Engine Dress-Up Kit Chrome With Ford Racing Logos 289/ 302/ 351W$184.47 Regular Price $190.18
- Holley Air Cleaner Power Shot 14" Round Black Aluminum Finned For 4-Barrel Carburetors$129.69 Regular Price $138.95
- Edelbrock Pro-Flo Black 10" Round Air Cleaner with 2" Paper Element$27.50 Regular Price $28.95
Showing 1-20 of 242 results
Contrary to popular belief, the Ford F-100 is far more than just a showroom spectacle! Though the iconic American-made pickup ended production for good more than 35 years ago, the F-100 remains relevant in the present day and represents popular restoration projects for truck enthusiasts of all ages. With the correct OE reproductions, there is nothing standing in your way from restoring your truck from the way that it used to look and run! Whether you are searching for body & sheet metal, interior, or engine upgrades, CJ’s has everything that you need to rebuild your F-100 in your image!
When it comes to refurbishing the engine compartment, depending on what condition your truck is prior to the restoration project, you could be forced to revamp both the fuel tank area and the ignition system among other important rebuilding tasks. As taxing as it is to restore your engine to its original condition, it is just as important to ensure that your revamped underhood area remains protected in the midst of your trips down the highway and romps through the trail.
Thankfully, your vintage pickup is equipped with a well-placed F-100 air cleaner that does a good portion of the hard work for you! As the name implies, Ford F100 air cleaners are tasked with ensuring that nothing but cool and clean air reaches your engine compartment. Ford F-100 air cleaners are typically circular and feature a round filter that helps regulate the air temperature in your otherwise-scorching hot engine bay.
When it comes to your engine compartment, heat is the area’s biggest enemy, and the same rings true for the outside air that comes in. By only accepting cool and clean air, however, your F-100 air cleaner will cause your truck to burn less fuel, which will improve your fuel economy. Placed conveniently on top of your carburetor , the F100 air cleaner not only monitors the temperature of the outside air once it enters your underhood area, but also shields your important engine components from dust, dirt, and other harmful forms of debris.
Like all living beings, F100 engines need clean oxygen in order to survive. By swapping your damaged unit for a new F-100 air cleaner, you are allowing your engine to breathe better and burn less fuel in the process. When Ford F-100 air cleaners get clogged or damaged, the engine isn't getting the air it needs to perform at its peak performance and power. The best way to prolong the life your engine and to get the most out of it is to swap out your old unit for a new F-100 air cleaner as soon as possible.
Find the Best F-100 Air Cleaners at CJ’s
In addition to protecting your motor and saving you a few bucks at the fuel pump, a new F-100 air cleaner can add some much-needed pizazz to your engine compartment. Unless you have all sorts of underhood dress-up parts present, a truck’s engine bay is not the most attractive thing to look at. Because it is so large and its round design lends itself to getting noticed, a shiny new F-100 air cleaner can score you some major points at your next car show and make you smile a little wider when you pop the hood of your pickup!
Luckily for you, CJ’s is your one-stop-shop for the best Ford F-100 air cleaners around! CJ’s carries a large selection of air cleaners for F100s that will add both style and performance to your classic pickup. The Ford F100 air cleaners from CJ’s are sold in a variety of designs and colors, including black, blue, chrome, and red, depending on which style that you prefer. Some of these F-100 air cleaners contain washable/reusable filters, which allows the filters to have incredibly long lifespans, and in turn, lets you save both time and effort tracking down replacements.
In addition to premium F100 air cleaners, CJ’s carries air cleaner wingnuts, which will add some extra flair to your engine compartment. These wingnuts are officially Ford licensed and feature the famous Ford Motor Company logo in black with either white or red lettering. Be sure to note your pickup’s year and any other relevant information before you purchase a new F100 air cleaner or any air cleaner accessories from CJ’s.
What are you waiting for? Head over to CJ’s for the best F100 air cleaners on the market today!