Showing 1-20 of 314 results
- ARP Exhaust Header Bolt Set 3/8" 16x3/4" Small Block/ Big Block$21.84 Regular Price $22.99
- PROFORM Exhaust Header Bolt Set 3/8"-16X1" Wedge-Locking Small Block/Big Block$31.03 Regular Price $31.99
- Hedman Collector Reducer Kit 3" To 2-1/2" With 3-Bolt Flange$26.26 Regular Price $27.07
- Hedman Exhaust Extension Kit X-Tension With 3-Bolt Style Flange 3" Collector For 2-1/2" Systems$37.76 Regular Price $38.93
- Hedman Collector Reducer Kit 3" To 2-1/4" With 3-Bolt Flange$24.87 Regular Price $25.64
- ARP Exhaust Header Stud Kit 3/8" Hex Head Small Block/Big Block V8$67.14 Regular Price $70.67
- Hedman Exhaust Extension Kit X-Tension With 3-Bolt Style Flange 2-1/2" Collector For 2-1/2" Systems$37.06 Regular Price $38.21
- Totally Stainless Exhaust Header Bolt Set Stainless Steel 12-Point 3/8"-16X3/4" Small Block/Big Block$57.22 Regular Price $58.99
- Hedman Collector Reducer Kit 2-1/2" To 2" With 3-Bolt Flange$24.87 Regular Price $25.64
- Flowtech Muffler 2" Red Hots$23.72
Showing 1-20 of 314 results
When it comes to your Ford F-100’s exhaust system, what comes out of it is just as important what goes in. You may not be able to see its handiwork in real time, but you can thank your F-100 exhaust for keeping your vehicle free of harmful gases. From the moment that you turn the key in the ignition, your F-100 exhaust system is pushing used gas out of your car, while cleaning the salvageable fuel at the same time.
In addition to freeing your truck of carbon monoxide and other harmful gasses, Ford F-100 exhaust system improves your vehicle’s sound note, so you don’t have to hear your engine humming while you are attacking the terrain. Instead of hearing those obnoxious noises coming from the engine compartment, you can instead take in the sights and sounds of nature while you are enjoying an off-roading excursion!
The F-100 exhaust is arguably the hardest worked system in your entire truck, and plays a vital role in both horsepower and torque capabilities. Your trusty F100 exhaust parts rigorously cleanse the fuel that runs through the system to ensure that nothing but clean air reaches your engine. The clean air that you receive as a result of your Ford F-100 exhaust allows your engine to breathe better, while also lowering emissions, and improving your vehicle’s fuel economy at the same time.
Because your F-100 exhaust parts are constantly exposed to toxic fuel, and potentially, carbon monoxide, it is important to update the system whenever possible. If you are hearing unusual noises coming from the engine compartment or if you can smell toxic fumes, chances are that there is a leak somewhere in your F-100 exhaust. If you are hearing ominous clunking noises or if your sound note is not what is should be, it would be wise to shop around for new Ford F-100 exhaust parts as soon as possible.
Find the Best F-100 Exhaust Parts at CJ’s
Revamping your F-100’s exhaust system is an effective way to prolong the life of your motor and allow your classic truck to run like it used to in the glory days. OE replacement or aftermarket F-100 exhaust parts will provide an increase in fuel capabilities and will allow your vehicle to generate more power. Upgrading your Ford F-100 exhaust system with aftermarket parts will not only increase your vehicle’s horsepower and torque, but will allow for a quicker path for the gas the escape from the combustion chambers.
Whatever goals that you have in mind for your classic rig’s exhaust system, CJ’s would love to help! CJ’s carries a nice selection of exhaust parts for Ford F-100s that can take your already-exciting driving experience to the next level! Be sure to note your pickup’s correct year and any other relevant information before you purchase any F-100 exhaust parts from CJ’s.
When you're attaching headers onto your engine block, you want to be sure that the studs are sturdy and will securely fasten them together, so you don't have to worry about anything separating, especially as you're blazing the trail. If you are concerned about attaching your new F-100 headers to the necessary location, CJ’s has you covered! CJ’s offers all-inclusive hardware kits that will allow you to securely fasten the headers to either your small or big block V8 engine.
These kits come with 16 studs that measure in at 3/6” with an OAL of 1.670.” The studs found in the F-100 exhaust hardware kits are proudly made in the USA, out of corrosion and rust-resistant stainless steel, so you can rest easy knowing that your headers will be securely fasted for years to come!