F-100 Valve Covers
F-100 Valve Covers
Showing 1-20 of 128 results
- Ford Performance Valve Cover Bolt Set Black With Ford Oval Logo Small Block$15.51 Regular Price $15.99
- Fel-Pro Valve Cover Gaskets Rubber Pair 260/289/302/351W$17.09 Regular Price $18.99
- Ford Performance Valve Cover Bolt Set Chrome With Ford Logo 260/289/302/351W$14.54 Regular Price $14.99
- Ford Performance Valve Cover Wing Bolt Set Chrome With Ford Logo$21.33 Regular Price $21.99
- ARP Valve Cover Stud Kit High Performance Hex Head 289/302/351W$27.63 Regular Price $28.48
- CJ Classics Valve Cover Chrome Pair 289/302/351W$22.65 Regular Price $32.36
- Valve Cover Breather Grommet 1-1/4" x 3/4"$1.79 Regular Price $1.99
- Ford Performance Valve Cover Wing Bolt Set Black With Ford Logo$22.30 Regular Price $22.99
- Scott Drake Valve Cover Blue Pair 289/302/351W$46.99 Regular Price $49.46
- Trans-Dapt Performance Oil Breather Cap Ford Blue Powder Coated Push-In 2-3/4"$20.21 Regular Price $21.27
- Fel-Pro Valve Cover Gasket Rubber Pair 352 / 360 / 390 / 406 / 427 / 428 FE$15.29 Regular Price $16.99
- Valve Cover Breather Grommet 1-1/4" x 1"$1.79 Regular Price $1.99
- Engine Dress Up Chrome Kit Mustang 260/ 289/ 302/ 351W 1965-1973$78.39 Regular Price $111.99
Showing 1-20 of 128 results
Sadly, all great things in life must come to an end. Having debuted to great fanfare in 1953, the Ford F-100 left the assembly line for the final time in the early 1980s after an impressive three-decade run at the top. Despite being dormant for over 35 years, the F-100 has been kept alive in the present day thanks in large part to its passionate fan base. Though tracking down Concours Correct F-100 parts can be a strenuous process, there is nothing quite like restoring your classic Ford pickup and seeing it run like it used to!
In addition to welding all of the body & sheet metal parts into place and refurbishing the interior, rebuilding the engine compartment is one of the most taxing parts of the restoration process. Depending on what condition your underhood area is in, you could be forced to swap out your air cleaner and your engine hardware components, while drawing attention to the truck’s ignition system and fuel tank area as well. While a new set of F-100 engine upgrades sounds great, it is crucial to ensure that the motor itself is well-protect at all times. Thankfully, that is where the F-100 valve covers earn their keep!
Though all of your truck’s underhood dress-up components are important, the F-100 valve covers are far and away the largest and more prominent in the category. Ford F-100 valve covers are large aluminum or metal covers that are attached to the top of the engine block and feature a gasket that provides a protective gasket over the cylinder head.
Your trusty F-100 valve cover is built not only to keep oil inside the engine, but to prevent dust, dirt, and other forms of debris from penetrating the area. Ford F-100 valve covers are designed to perfectly-fit over the engine block and can be easily removed whenever the mechanic needs to take a look.
Because they will constantly battle both scorching hot temperatures and the constant flow of oil, your F100 valve covers will endure a fair amount of wear and tear over the years. If the gasket breaks or if the metal material rusts out, you could have an oil leak on your hands, which could cause a slew of problems for your rig.
Driving around with an impaired F100 valve cover not only hinders your engine compartment’s appearance but could cause oil to flow into areas in which it does not belong. The best way to prolong the life of your motor is to swap out your damaged component for a new F100 valve cover as soon as possible.
Find the Best F-100 Valve Covers at CJ’s
In addition to providing your motor with top-flight protection, a new Ford F100 valve cover can add some major curb appeal to your engine bay. Because they take up so much space, the F-100 valve cover is one of the first things that people notice when you lift the hood at a car show. Similarly, if you are somebody that enjoys working inside your truck’s engine compartment, a little beautification goes a long way, and a new F-100 valve cover will make you smile even wider every time that you pop the hood of your pickup!!
Luckily for you, CJ’s is your one-stop-shop for the best Ford F100 valve covers around! In order to ensure the best protection possible for your motor, CJ’s offers F-100 valve cover pairs from some of the most trusted names in the automotive industry. Regardless of which brand that you select, you can rest easy knowing your engine will be secured for many years to come! Be sure to note your pickup’s correct year and your truck’s engine size before you purchase any F-100 valve covers from CJ’s.
CJ’s sells replacement F100 valve covers in a variety of different finishes, including black satin, blue, chrome, and gray among others. The F-100 valve covers from CJ’s are constructed from either stamped steel or high-grade aluminum materials and will last far longer than any factory alternatives. These Ford F100 valve covers are both durable and lightweight and will immediately add a custom look to your engine compartment.
In addition to F-100 valve covers, CJ’s sells valve cover gaskets and studs as well as complete underhood dress-up kits. What are you waiting for? Head over to CJ’s for the best F100 valve covers on the market today!