Focus ST Shocks & Struts
Focus ST Shocks & Struts
- KONI Strut And Shock Kit Yellow Adjustable Focus ST 2013$814.79 Regular Price $839.99
- KONI Suspension Kit Sport Adjustable Shocks And Struts With Eibach Sportline Coil Springs Focus ST 2013-2018$1,066.99 Regular Price $1,099.99
- KONI Rear Shock Yellow Adjustable Focus ST 2013-2018$191.25 Regular Price $197.16
- Air Lift Performance Air Suspension Kit Rear Ford Focus ST 2013-2018/ Focus RS 2016-2018$1,166.36 Regular Price $1,295.95
- Air Lift Performance Air Suspension Kit Front Ford Focus ST 2013-2018/ Focus RS 2016-2018$896.36 Regular Price $995.95
- KONI Strut And Shock Kit Sport Adjustable With Steeda Lowering Springs Focus ST 2013-2018$1,066.99 Regular Price $1,099.99
- KONI Passenger Side Front Strut Yellow Adjustable Focus ST Early 2013$254.99 Regular Price $262.88
- KONI Driver Side Front Strut Yellow Adjustable Focus ST Early 2013$254.99 Regular Price $262.88
Shocks & Struts
One of the best options for Focus ST shocks & struts feature a high pressure gas design that helps to improve ride quality and the handling performance of your car. These Focus ST shocks & struts also increase the responsiveness of your steering, reduce body roll and limit body movements. These new Focus ST shocks & struts are also often adjustable, so you can change between track and street modes, or adjust to any number of setting in between in order to get the best ride for your situation, whether you're racing down the track or going for groceries.
These Focus ST shocks & struts are going to be direct bolt-in replacements, making the installation process short and easy. However, many of the Focus ST shocks & struts available from CJ Pony Parts are going to work best on lowered cars. If you've not upgraded your Focus ST with lowering springs, it's not recommended that you install these parts. However, you can do both installations simultaneously, which many owners choose to do. Lowering springs can not only upgrade the look of your Focus ST but, along with Focus ST shocks & struts, can make it handle much better, too. Order your new Focus ST shocks & struts today from CJ Pony Parts and learn to appreciate all the benefits that these upgrades offer over the stock suspension.
What Is the Difference Between Focus ST Shocks and Struts?
Like shocks, struts improve ride smoothness and vehicle safety by helping support your car's suspension. However, shocks and struts exhibit differences in function and design. While shocks “absorb” road bumps and dampen vibrations to reduce wear and tear, struts are instead a critical component of a vehicle's suspension system. They act as steering rack pivots, replace upper arm control and are found at the front of your car - while shocks are at the rear of a vehicle.
Although your Focus ST will drive more evenly with good struts and shocks, functional struts are essential for maintaining control of your vehicle. When you are driving your Ford Focus ST over potholes and rough road, struts assist the recoiling and compression of springs, also known as the dampening of coil springs.