Do you drive a 2019-2020 Ford Ranger pick-up truck? If you consider yourself an enthusiast, then today is the day to upgrade your suspension system with this brand new Ford Performance Fox "Tuned By Ford Performance" Off-Road 2.0 IFP Suspension Kit (M-18000-RA) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 2019-2020 Ranger 4WD (North American models only)
- M-18000-RA replaces M-18000-R - Kit is updated with improved installation hardware
- Shocks feature precision impact extruded aluminum bodies that increase cooling capacity and are rust resistant
- Front coil-overs feature top quality racing coils selected to deliver the optimal spring rate
- Levels truck front-to-rear
- Improves front approach angle: 34.8 deg. vs. 28.7 deg. stock
- Improves breakover angle: 23.8 deg. vs. 21.5 deg stock
- Vehicle-specific upper front mounts include composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration
- Locking spring preload rings allow easy front ride height and preload adjustments**
- Provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions
- Easy bolt-on installation with no other modifications required
**Changing preload/ride height from original Ford Performance settings is not recommended/voids warranty.
This new Fox "Tuned By Ford Performance" Off-Road 2.0 IFP Suspension Kit from Ford Performance comes loaded with tones of advanced technological features! This kit is designed to optimize ride performance both on- and off-road. It is heavily tested to ensure that this kit is the best solution for enthusiasts who want the highest quality performance possible. Its 2.0" impact extruded and CNC-machined 6061-TG clear anodized aluminum one-piece body is made to resist rust over years of use. Its body plating's hard anodized finish provides an added level of durability. Other components in this kit (M-18000-RA) features a black anodized finish.
This kit's internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design will separate shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen. It has a 5/8" shaft with a hard, heat-treated chrome-plated alloy steel construction, plus a race-developed, high-flow piston design. Ford Performance specific valving maximizes performance, while a redundant sealing pack system includes the main seal, wiper seal, and scraper seal. JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid will improve performance at variable temperatures. Quiet nitrile rubber will allow for increased suspension articulation.
Please Note: 2019 Ranger Off-road Suspension has been tested and validated to work with factory 18" wheels with 265/60R-18 factory tires and Ford Performance "Ranger Raptor" wheels P/N M-1007-RGR1785OR with BFG K02 265/70R-17 tires.
- 2019-2020 4-Wheel Drive Ford Ranger (North American models)