If you're on the hunt for some new lug nuts for your 2015-2020 F-150 or 2017-2020 Raptor F-150, you're in the right place. Gorilla makes this 24-piece Chrome Factory-Style Bulge Lug Nut Kit, and it's now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Direct Fit for all 2015-2020 F-150s and 2017-2020 Raptor F-150s
- Compatible with All OEM Wheels
- Lug Nut Thread Size: 14mm x 1.50 RH
- Made of High-Strength Steel with a Chrome Finish That Withstands Routine Wear and Tear
- Closed-End Design Prevents Rusting
- External Pattern Design Produces Better Torque and Prevents Breakage
- Provides More Seating Surface than Traditional Lug Nuts
- 60-Degree Conical Design: Standard for Most F-150 Wheels
- Each Lug Nut Stamped with Thread Size for Easy Identification and to Prevent Confusion
- Perfect Alternative to Replace OE Lug Nuts
- Ideal for Brighter Finish Factory Wheels
- Kit Includes 24 Lug Nuts Total
This Gorilla 61148CX Chrome Factory-Style Bulge Lug Nut Kit comes with 24 lug nuts total. These are direct fit replacements for your factory lug nuts, and they're compatible with all OEM wheels. Each one is made of high-quality, durable steel and has a chrome finish that will stand up to everyday wear and tear. These lug nuts also have a closed-end design that keeps them from rusting and an external pattern design that produces better torque and prevents breakage. Plus, these lug nuts provide more seating surface than your traditional lug nuts, and they feature the 60-degree conical design that's standard for most F-150 wheels. And, to make your life easier, each of the lug nuts in this kit is stamped with its thread size! This lug nut kit is the perfect alternative if you're looking for a more unique and interesting replacement for your OE lug nuts, and they're also perfect for brighter finish factory wheels! Each lug nut has a thread size of 14mm x 1.50 RH.
Please Note: This lug nut kit will only fit on 2015-2020 F-150s and 2017-2020 Raptors with OEM wheels. This kit is not designed to be used with aftermarket wheels.