Showing 1-20 of 158 results
- GT Performance Horn Button 3-Bolt Billet Hi-Rise Tri-Bar Mustang 1965-1973$35.98 Regular Price $44.98
- GT Performance Horn Button 9-Bolt Billet Small Tri-Bar Mustang 1965-1973$45.58 Regular Price $56.98
- GT Performance Horn Button 3-Bolt Billet Low Profile Tri-Bar Mustang 1965-1973$39.18 Regular Price $48.98
- GT Performance Horn Button Riser 3-Bolt Mustang 1965-1973$13.48 Regular Price $14.98
- GT Performance Steering Wheel Retro Mustang 3-Spoke Foam 15" 3-Hole Bolt Pattern Brushed$140.78 Regular Price $175.98
- GT Performance Steering Wheel Classic 3-Spoke Foam 14-1/2" 3-Hole Bolt Pattern Chrome$64.78 Regular Price $80.98
- GT Performance Steering Wheel GT3 Classic Foam With Slot Spokes 3-Bolt$69.58 Regular Price $86.98
- GT Performance Horn Button 3-Bolt Billet Standard Tri-Bar Mustang 1965-1973$35.98 Regular Price $44.98
- GT Performance Horn Button 9-Bolt Billet Large Tri-Bar Mustang 1965-1973$47.18 Regular Price $58.98
Showing 1-20 of 158 results
For over 80 years, performance drivers of all walks of life have been united by two distinct letters- GT. GT stands for Gran Touring or Gran Turismo. The Turismo derives from Italian roots and describes an automobile that is able to travel at a high rate of speed for a long distance in both comfort and style. The GT has been a big part of the Ford Mustang’s history dating back to the 1965 model year, all the way through the present day.
In order to appeal to Ford Mustang enthusiasts and thrill seekers everywhere, GT Performance opened its doors in 2012. Every high-performance car needs a high-performance steering wheel, and GT Performance has made it its mission since the beginning to deliver nothing but the finest quality products. While the company does not have the history or lineage as the GT marquee, its team of dedicated professionals boasts over 40 years’ experience in steering wheel design and manufacturing.
Founded and maintained by auto aficionados, the GT marquee is in the company’s DNA, and the team at GT Performance has worked long and hard to continue this fine tradition in the true spirit of performance products. The automotive industry has evolved so much and continues to change in the present day, GT Performance prides itself on staying on the cutting edge of all the innovations and continuing to develop products for its dedicated customer base.
Whether you are restoring your First Generation Mustang from the ground-up or if you are looking to take your racing capabilities to the next level, you cannot go wrong with GT Performance products! With that in mind, CJ’s is proud to be your one-stop-shop for some of the best GT Performance steering wheels and related products around!
In order to appeal to a wide range of needs, CJ’s sells both individual GT Performance steering wheels and complete kits that will revamp the area in one-fell-swoop. The steering wheels from GT Performance feature a classic 3-spoke design and a foam grip for maximum comfort. These steering wheels will look great in any interior and the innovative design makes it easy to view gauges and control your pony car.
Along with steering wheels, CJ’s sells a host of GT performance parts, including horn rings, horn buttons, and much more. Be sure to note your muscle car’s year as well as any special instructions before you make your final purchase from CJ Pony Parts.