Showing 1-20 of 27 results
- Monroe Front Strut Monro-Matic Plus 2.3L 1979-1993/5.0L 1979-1986$61.19 Regular Price $71.99
- Monroe Shock Absorber Monro-Matic Plus Front 1965-1970$34.28 Regular Price $38.09
- Monroe Shock Absorber Monro-Matic Plus Rear 1965-1973$34.28 Regular Price $38.09
- Monroe Strut And Shock Kit OESpectrum V6/GT 2005-2010$279.17 Regular Price $348.96
- Monroe Shock Absorber Kit OESpectrum Front / Monro-Matic Plus Rear 1971-1973$140.13 Regular Price $175.16
- Monroe Shock Absorber Monro-Matic Plus Front/Rear Kit 1965-1970$121.89 Regular Price $152.36
- Monroe Rear Shock Absorber Monro-Matic Plus 5.0L 1987-1993$36.17 Regular Price $40.19
- Monroe Strut/Shock Kit OESpectrum 2.3L 1979-1993/5.0L 1979-1986$213.15 Regular Price $250.76
- Monroe Front Strut Monro-Matic Plus 5.0L 1987-1993$52.19 Regular Price $57.99
- Monroe Shock Absorber Monro-Matic Plus Rear 1994-2004$33.29 Regular Price $38.09
- Monroe Front Strut OESpectrum 2.3L 1979-1993/5.0L 1979-1986$71.09 Regular Price $78.99
- Monroe Rear Shock Absorber OESpectrum 2.3L 1979-1993/5.0L 1979-1986$44.07 Regular Price $46.39
- Monroe Strut And Shock Kit Monro-Matic Plus 1994-2004$200.13 Regular Price $250.16
- Monroe Strut/Shock Kit Monro-Matic Plus 5.0L 1987-1993$157.09 Regular Price $196.36
Showing 1-20 of 27 results
For over a century, the name “Monroe” has been synonymous with quality and dependable automotive suspension components. Named appropriately after the hometown of its origin, Monroe, Michigan, the Monroe Auto Equipment Company began by manufacturing tire pumps for the owners of early automobiles. Over a decade after its initial founding, the company introduced the first Monroe “Shock Eliminator,” which soon replaced the unwieldy carriage springs on many passenger vehicles.
Automotive technology has come a long way in the last 90 years, but auto historians will always look back at the Shock Eliminator as the tool that helped lay the foundation for Monroe’s future success in the ultra-competitive field of ride control products. From its humble beginnings on the western shores of Lake Erie, Monroe has established itself as an industry leader in producing some of the finest suspension hardware in the business.
Throughout the 1960s and 70s, Monroe expanded its reach across the globe to include parts of Europe, Japan, and Australia among other nations and is continuing to build a name for itself around the world in the present day. In addition to its aggressive expansion, the company constantly churned out a host of innovative suspension solutions, including the automotive industry’s first gas-charged replacement shock absorbers in 1982, and would continue to raise the bar well into the 21st century.
If you own a classic Ford Mustang and you have not made many suspension-related changes, chances are that your stock components are nearing the end of the road. After many years of wear and tear, many of your factory suspension parts will eventually tire out and require replacements. Driving around with outdated suspension components could turn a routine trip down the highway into a bone-jarring nightmare. One of the best ways to maintain a comfortable ride is to trade any faulty stock components for new Monroe suspension parts as soon as possible.
CJ Pony Parts is your one-stop-shop for some of the best Monroe suspension components out there! In order to serve a wide-range of pony car lovers, CJ’s sells Monroe suspension parts for First Generation, SN95, and S197 Ford Mustang owners. Regardless of which Monroe suspension upgrades that you select, you can rest easy knowing that your muscle car will have a top-notch ride quality for many years to come!
If you are in need of premium Monroe shocks & struts, CJ Pony Parts has you covered! CJ’s carries a number of individual shocks/struts, as well as kits that will help you tune your suspension in one-fell-swoop. The kits include Monroe shocks for both the front and rear as well as the mounting hardware and rubber bushings. These Monroe shocks are constructed with high-end quality materials to match or exceed OE specifications while restoring OE performance for normal driving situations.
Be sure to note your Mustang’s correct year as well as any fitment requirements before you purchase any Monroe suspension parts from CJ’s. What are you waiting for? Head over to CJ Pony Parts for some of the best Monroe suspension components on the market today!