Showing 1-20 of 111 results
- Mr. Gasket Thermostat 180 Degree 6-Cylinder 1965-1973/8-Cylinder 1965-1995$17.27 Regular Price $18.04
- Mr. Gasket Thermostat Gasket 160/200/250/260/289/302/351 1965-1995$5.98 Regular Price $7.54
- Mr. Gasket Fuel Filter Clearview In-Line Universal$10.82 Regular Price $12.62
- Mr. Gasket Fuel Pressure Gauge 1-1/2” Diameter 0-15 PSI For Carbureted Engines$16.24 Regular Price $18.04
- Mr. Gasket Intake Manifold Bolt Set 260/289/302/351W 1965-1973$14.08 Regular Price $15.64
- Mr. Gasket Hose Braid Kit Stainless Steel With Blue Anodized Aluminum Fittings$36.85 Regular Price $40.94
- Mr. Gasket Thermostat 160 Degree 6-Cylinder 1965-1973/8-Cylinder 1965-1995$17.27 Regular Price $18.04
- Mr. Gasket Hose Braid Kit Stainless Steel With Red Anodized Aluminum Fittings$36.85 Regular Price $40.94
Showing 1-20 of 111 results
Mr. Gasket products are a great piece of performance equipment that will be a superb addition to any owner's Mustang. Now based in Cleveland, Ohio, Mr. Gasket is well-known for their superior design, development, manufacturing and distribution practices. These practices, coupled with their association with distributors like CJ Pony Parts, have kept Mr. Gasket ahead of the rest in the Mustang and performance engine marketplace. With everything an owner could be looking for, from gaskets, seals, and nut kits, to fan spacers, air cleaners, in-line fuel filters and much more, CJ Pony Parts is sure to have a piece of Mr. Gasket equipment that appeals to everyone and their Mustang's needs. Browse through CJ Pony Parts' online inventory of Mr. Gasket merchandise above and choose the piece that's right for you today!
Mr. Gasket got its start in early 1964, when professional drag racer Joe Hrudka began to make serious modifications to engine and exhaust system of his own 1957 Chevy drag race car. Joe began by attempting to improve the sealing quality of the gaskets and fasteners on the engine and exhaust equipment of his classic Chevy. From there, Mr. Gasket came into existence and has since expanded their impressive equipment line to incorporate all years and models of Ford Mustang, along with many other makes and models.
With heavy-duty equipment crafted to serve in both daily drivers and drag racing Mustangs alike, Mr. Gasket gaskets and seals are tested and proven to be able to withstand the extreme temperatures, pressures and stresses that are put upon them during hard driving. This ability to withstand incredible amounts of pressure and heat is a crucial factor that has kept Mr. Gasket equipment at the top of the Mustang engine and exhaust equipment lists throughout the past 40 years, and will keep them there for generations to come.