Mustang Brake Shoes 1964-1993
Mustang Brake Shoes 1964-1993
- Parking Brake Shoe Link Spring 10" Rear Drum 1965-1972$4.49 Regular Price $4.99
- Brake Shoe Retaining Washer 1965-1973$5.39 Regular Price $5.99
- Raybestos Rear Brake Shoe Professional Grade 10"x1-3/4" Set V8 1965-1972/1980-1982$30.52 Regular Price $42.99
- Ford Parking Brake Shoe Link Spring Retainer 10" Rear Drum Pair 1965-1973$8.09 Regular Price $8.99
- Raybestos Brake Shoe 10" X 2" Rear Set V8 1965-1973$34.78 Regular Price $48.99
- Raybestos Brake Shoe Front 10" X 2-1/4" Pair 1965-1973$34.07 Regular Price $47.99
- Parking Brake Shoe Link 9" Rear Drum 6-Cylinder 1965-1973$8.99 Regular Price $9.99
- Brake Shoe Rear Set 6-Cylinder 1965-1970$29.81 Regular Price $41.99
- Raybestos Brake Shoe Front 9" X 2-1/4" Set 6-Cylinder 1965-1970$38.94 Regular Price $40.99
- Ford Drum Brake Shoe Retaining Washer Pair 1979-1993$10.44 Regular Price $10.99
- Raybestos Front Drum Brake Shoe 10"x2-1/2" Set 1967-1973$34.07 Regular Price $47.99
- Performance Brake Upgrade Kit 5.0L 1987-1993$186.99 Regular Price $219.99
- Raybestos Brake Shoe Rear Set 1987-1993$18.69 Regular Price $21.99
- Disc/Drum Brake Kit Factory 5.0L 1987-1993$229.49 Regular Price $269.99
- Disc/Drum Brake Kit Factory 5.0L 1983-1986$218.49 Regular Price $229.99
- Raybestos Brake Shoe Rear Set 1979-1986$21.84 Regular Price $22.99
While we all love it when our Ford Mustangs get up to top-speed, Mustang owners and thrill-seekers alike must take into account how smoothly the vehicle will eventually slow down and stop. That is where the Mustang brake shoes come in.
In addition to supporting the brake functions of a car, the Mustang brake shoes possess the ability to scatter heat quickly during the breaking process, and eliminate potentially-dangerous dust build up inside the brake drum. The more modern Mustang brake shoes are comprised of a ceramic compound, which allows the heat built up during braking to disappear quickly.
Buy Mustang Brake Shoes For Safety
It is always important for Mustang owners to closely monitor their brakes. It is even more crucial for people to ensure that they are equipped with the all of the tools and equipment necessary to make sure that their Mustang brakes stay in top-shape. Though many Mustang owners take pride in the status of their classic Ford Mustang muscle-cars, it is easy for them to disregard the wear and tear on the vehicle’s brakes. By regulating the friction between the lining and the brake drums, the Mustang brake shoes, along with accompanying brake kits have an important impact on reducing vehicle depreciation.
CJ Pony Parts offers an eclectic array of Mustang brake shoes to best accommodate the particular year and model of your Ford Mustang. When deciding which Mustang brake shoes to purchase, it is important to lineup all of your materials to coincide with the generation of your vehicle. The Mustang brake shoes provided by Raybestos are excellent for Ford Mustangs from the mid-1960s and into the ‘70s. Raybestos’ brake shoes deliver high bond integrity, while ensuring seamless contact between the shoes and the drum.
Each of the 13 different type of Mustang brake shoes that CJ's offers provides superb shear strength, while reducing the noise and vibration associated with driving out on the road. While you’re in the process or rebuilding or maintaining your first or second-generation Ford Mustang, car owners must be mindful of all parts associated with the vehicle’s brakes. In addition to top-of-the-line brake pads, CJ Pony Parts also offers some of the finest Mustang brake pads as well as brake calipers on the market.