Mustang Console Wiring 1964-1970
Mustang Console Wiring 1964-1970
- Console Feed Wire Mustang 1965-1966$19.59 Regular Price $27.99
- CJ Classics Under Console Wiring Mustang Without Air Conditioning 1965-1966$16.19 Regular Price $17.99
- Console Feed Wire Mustang 1969-1970$25.89 Regular Price $36.99
- CJ Classics Underdash-To-Console Feed Wiring Mustang 1967-1968$22.94 Regular Price $26.99
- Under Console Wiring With Air Conditioning 1965-1966$16.19 Regular Price $17.99
- CJ Classics Console Feed Wiring Harness USA Made 1967-1968$24.64 Regular Price $28.99
- CJ Classics Console Feed Wiring Overhead Rear Mustang 1967$39.19 Regular Price $48.99
- CJ Classics Under Console Wiring Harness USA Made Shelby 1969-1970$94.99 Regular Price $99.99
- CJ Classics Dash-To-Console Feed Wiring Mustang Shelby 1968$44.99 Regular Price $49.99
- CJ Classics Ashtray Light Feed Wiring Center Console With Socket USA Made 1970$28.49 Regular Price $29.99
Imagine stepping into your Ford Mustang coupe or fastback on a hot summer day in desperate need of a cool breeze, only to find out that your air conditioning is on the fritz. Now imagine wanting to adjust the radio or anything on the center console, but not being able to see anything because the lights are not working properly. If either of those scenarios sound familiar, it is time to closely examine your Mustang console wiring. You might not be able to see it at first glance, but your Mustang console wiring is constantly hard at work supplying power to and enabling all of those friendly devices on your center console, such as the radio and air conditioning to work properly. The Ford Mustang console wiring harness is the central home for all of the wiring that connects the under dash harness to the console harness.
Because all of these things come standard, Mustang owners often take for granted having a working cigarette lighter or a functional air conditioning unit. Since your Mustang console wiring resides underneath the dash assembly and is not in plain sight, it is easy to forget about when restoring your classic Ford Mustang. If you are still operating with your original factory Mustang console wiring, there is a chance that some of your wires could crack, dry-rot, or otherwise find itself in poor condition. Failure to monitor frayed or damaged Mustang console wiring could lead to a breakdown of your electrical circuits or even a fire if you are not careful. If your First Generation Mustang is still operating with the original factory model Mustang console wiring, it would be wise to replace your entire harness. Adding new Ford Mustang console wiring to your vehicle will not only keep you safe, but will help bring the latest technology to your classic muscle car!
Maintain Your Mustang Console Wiring at CJ’s
Though Mustang console wiring is generally an inexpensive purchase, it is one that must be done correctly to avoid future internal problems. CJ Pony Parts would love to help you purchase the appropriate Ford Mustang console wiring for your car. The fine folks at Alloy Metal supply CJ’s with premium Mustang console wiring harnesses complete either with or without air conditioning wiring. These particular harnesses are direct fit replacements for your original equipment, and have been reproduced to look exactly like the Mustang console wiring that was installed inside the factory all of those years ago. All of the Ford Mustang console wiring harnesses from CJ’s come with the correct connectors required, and the wires are coated with a heavy-duty wire covering for easy installation.
Now that your Mustang console wiring is in top shape, it is time to draw attention to the rest of your car’s electrical and wiring needs. Your electrical system must be able to handle all of the upgrades that you have planned for your car, and CJ Pony Parts would be more than happy to assist. While you’re on the site, feel free to check out CJ’s selection of Mustang electrical hardware, taillight wiring, and underdash wiring parts.