Mustang Engine Gaskets 1964-2020
Showing 1-20 of 282 results
- Fel-Pro Valve Cover Gaskets Cork Pair 260/ 289/ 302/ 351W$15.29 Regular Price $16.99
- Fel-Pro Thermostat Gasket Mustang 160/ 200/ 250/ 260/ 289/ 302/ 351W 1965-1995$4.49 Regular Price $4.99
- Fel-Pro Engine Gasket Kit Mustang 260/ 289/ 302 1965-1982$59.49 Regular Price $69.99
- Fel-Pro Fuel Pump Gasket Mustang V8 (Exc. 351C) 1965-1973$3.59 Regular Price $3.99
- Fel-Pro Carburetor Spacer Gasket For 4-Barrel Holley Carburetor Mustang 1965-1972$3.59 Regular Price $3.99
- Trick Flow Intake Gasket Upper To Lower Street/Track Manifolds 5.0L 1986-1995$9.89 Regular Price $10.99
- Fel-Pro Intake Manifold Gasket Mustang 289/ 302 1965-1973$16.19 Regular Price $17.99
- Fel-Pro Valve Cover Gasket Set Rubber Mustang Boss 302/ 351C 1969-1970$16.19 Regular Price $17.99
- Fel-Pro Oil Pan Gasket Mustang 6-Cylinder 170/ 200 1964-1969$17.09 Regular Price $18.99
- Fel-Pro Gasket Kit 170/ 200 6-Cylinder Mustang 1964-1973$47.99 Regular Price $59.99
- Fel-Pro Intake Manifold Gasket Set Mustang 289/ 302 1965-1995$26.99 Regular Price $29.99
- Fel-Pro Rear Main Seal Two Piece 260/ 289/ 302 1965-1982$16.19 Regular Price $17.99
- Fel-Pro Gasket 1-Barrel Carb Spacer To Manifold Mustang 170/ 200 1965-1970$4.49 Regular Price $4.99
- Fel-Pro Valve Cover Gasket Rubber Pair Mustang 390/ 427/ 428 1967-1970$16.19 Regular Price $17.99
Showing 1-20 of 282 results
The engine in your Mustang consists of more than a dozen different Mustang engine gaskets, which are vital to keeping your Mustang engine working smoothly. Potentially the most vital of the Mustang engine gaskets in your Mustang is the head gasket. This particular Mustang engine gasket provides a critical seal between the Mustang cylinder heads and the engine block. Since the connecting point where this Mustang engine gasket sits is often uneven and full of small gaps, the Mustang engine gasket sits in between these key parts and provides and nice, tight seal. However, due to the intense stress that these Mustang gaskets are under, after many years or extreme high performance driving, these Mustang engine gaskets can leak. They will leak either coolant or engine oil right into the cylinders of your engine, which can cause short term performance issues and major damage if left alone, without repair.
Numerous other Mustang engine gaskets are part of every Mustang. The valve cover gasket is another important one, which seals the joint between the rocker cover and the rest of the engine. Failure of these Mustang engine gaskets can also leak oil into the engine. Other Mustang engine gaskets work to seal up connections in the Mustang oil system, Mustang exhaust and other areas. While each of these Mustang engine gaskets can fail over time and with hard driving, some are easier to replace than others. For example, replacing the head gasket is a very labor intensive job, while some of the exhaust gaskets can easily be replaced by just disconnecting and reconnecting the pipe.
CJ Pony Parts stocks hundreds of different Mustang engine gaskets for all Mustangs. If you're experiencing problems, find the new Mustang engine gaskets that you need and make your order today!