Mustang Horns 1964-2010
Mustang Horns 1964-2010
Showing 1-20 of 23 results
- Horns Original Style Pair Mustang Without Air Conditioning 1967-1968/ 1971-1973$57.59 Regular Price $63.99
- Horn Original Style Pair Mustang 1969-1970$55.24 Regular Price $64.99
- Horn Low Original Style With Bracket Driver Side Mustang 1965-1966$28.79 Regular Price $31.99
- Horn High Original Style With Bracket Passenger Side Mustang 1967-1968/ 1971-1973$28.89 Regular Price $33.99
- Low Horn Original Style With Bracket Driver Side Mustang Without Air Conditioning 1967-1968/ Mustang 1971-1973$28.89 Regular Price $33.99
- Horn Original Style Pair Mustang With Air Conditioning 1967-1968$62.99 Regular Price $69.99
- Horn Low Pitch 1965-1973$15.29 Regular Price $16.99
- Horn High Pitch 1965-1973$15.29 Regular Price $16.99
- Horn High Original Style With Bracket Passenger Side Mustang 1969-1970$28.04 Regular Price $32.99
- Horn Mounting Hardware 1969-1970$4.49 Regular Price $4.99
- Horn Low Original Style With Bracket Driver Side Mustang 1969-1970$28.04 Regular Price $32.99
- AMK Products Horn Mounting Hardware Set 1968$4.49 Regular Price $4.99
- Horn Low Original Style With Bracket Driver Side Mustang With Air Conditioning 1967-1968$35.99 Regular Price $39.99
- Horn Mounting Hardware 1971-1973$3.59 Regular Price $3.99
- Horn Bracket Pair Mustang 1964-1/2$29.44 Regular Price $30.99
- Ford Airbag Clock Spring 1999-2004$129.19 Regular Price $135.99
Showing 1-20 of 23 results
A First Generation Mustang build is comprised of hundreds of parts & accessories, with some being much more prominent than others. Because many of these parts are rather small, it is easy to neglect them during a restoration project. The steering wheel is obviously the center point of any interior rebuilding job, but once your new wheel is in place, it is important to equip the part with a proper OE Mustang horn.
Unlike many parts & accessories that you use every time that your muscle car is in motion, you may go weeks at a time without utilizing the horn. Though it is not used as frequently as others, you certainly want to be sure that the horn is functional whenever you need it. Mustang horns are particularly useful if you live in a crowded city with frequent traffic stops and pedestrians crossing at every turn.
Since you cannot verbally communicate with other people while your pony car is in motion, you must rely on the horn to let the other drivers know if there is a problem. Though you may not view it as something that endures everyday wear and tear, the horn assembly and its wiring will need to be replaced eventually. If the horn is not as loud as it used to be or if it is not functioning at all, chances are that you are having issues with its wiring.
Over time, wires tend to fray, become brittle, get cut, or sustain damage in a number of other ways. Without functional wiring, your horn will barely chirp or not even make a noise at all. Rather than having to make do with a unit that is not loud enough or not functional at all, why not make the inexpensive change by investing in a new Mustang horn?
Find the Best Mustang Horns at CJ Pony Parts
Are you in the process of restoring your First Generation Mustang build? If so, don’t forget to replace your original horn with a Concours Correct alternative! In addition to helping you get your point across to other drivers, the horn can be the centerpiece of your inner cabin and replacing a damaged or missing one can help recapture your interior’s vintage appearance that you fell in love with many years ago.
Whatever goals that you have in mind for your muscle car and its inner cabin, CJ Pony Parts would love to help! CJ’s is proud to be your one-stop-shop for the best Mustang horns and horn accessories around! In order to ensure nothing but the finest quality for your 1964.5-1973 build, CJ Pony Parts only carries replacement Mustang horns and horn accessories from the most trusted names in the industry.
Regardless of which popular brand that you select, you can rest easy knowing that your vehicle will be in excellent hands for many years to come! In order to serve a wide range of needs and wants, CJ’s offers a large selection of horn components, including horn relays, wiring components, and complete horn assemblies with a low pitch.
Some of the prominent wiring components consist of horn relay wires, horn contact wires, and headlamp and horn wiring harnesses. The wires will directly replace your stock circuits and can easily be installed in the correct factory location. Speaking of the installation process, along with the horn accessories themselves, CJ’s also offers a number of hardware components that can help you mount your new accessories and complete any wiring jobs that you may have.
Be sure to note your vehicle’s year, its engine size, and any other relevant information before you make your final purchase. What are you waiting for? Head over to CJ Pony Parts for the best Mustang horn accessories on the market today!