Mustang Hoses & Hose Clamps 1964-2021
Showing 1-20 of 239 results
- Classic Auto Air Sanden Compressor Air Conditioning Upgrade Kit 5.0L 1987-1993$703.24 Regular Price $724.99
- Classic Auto Air Engine Compartment Air Conditioning Upgrade Kit 5.0L 1987-1993$1,222.19 Regular Price $1,259.99
- Radiator Hose Concours Correct Kit Mustang 351C 1970$46.32 Regular Price $54.49
- Radiator Hose Concours Correct Kit Mustang 302/ Boss 302/ 351W 1970$43.64 Regular Price $48.49
- Radiator Hose Concours Correct Kit Mustang 390/ 428/ 428CJ 1969-1970$46.19 Regular Price $65.99
- Radiator Hose Kit Concours Correct With Stapled Wire Hose Clamps Mustang With 351C Engine 1971$51.79 Regular Price $73.99
- Scott Drake Radiator Hose Set Black Silicone 260/289/302 1965-1968$65.89 Regular Price $73.21
- Mr. Gasket Hose Braid Kit Stainless Steel With Blue Anodized Aluminum Fittings$39.47 Regular Price $43.85
- Radiator Hose Concours Correct Kit With Stapled Wire Hose Clamps Mustang 351C 1972-1973$46.74 Regular Price $54.99
- Scott Drake Heater Hose Silicone Black Pair 1965-1968$42.47 Regular Price $47.19
- CJ Classics Heater Hose Fitting Silver Zinc 260/289/302 1965-1973$14.54 Regular Price $16.16
- Scott Drake Radiator/ Bypass Hose Set Shelby Mustang 289/ 302 1965-1968$34.75 Regular Price $36.58
- Scott Drake Radiator Hose Set Silicone Black 390/428 1967-1970$67.63 Regular Price $75.14
- Heater Hose Firewall Grommet Pair Mustang 1969-1970$14.24 Regular Price $14.99
- Mr. Gasket Hose Braid Kit Stainless Steel With Red Anodized Aluminum Fittings$39.47 Regular Price $43.85
- Heater Core To Water Valve Heater Hose With Air Conditioning Mustang 1967-1968$27.44 Regular Price $30.49
Showing 1-20 of 239 results
Hoses & Hose Clamps
If you’re in the process of restoring your early model Mustang’s heating and air conditioning system, a vital part to that full restoration are the Mustang hoses & hose clamps. The majority of these hoses carry hot and cold coolant throughout your Mustangs engine and interior in order to cool down your engine and even heat up your interior.
How Are Heater Hoses Used To Heat An Interior?
Well, heating and cooling your Mustang’s engine and interior is a two-sided system; and pretty efficient actually. There is coolant that flows into your engine and coolant that leaves your engine through a closed loop system. The cool coolant flowing into the engine is cooled via the radiator and used to keep your engine block at a certain temperature for optimal efficiency.
However, on the hot side, the hot coolant passes through a heater core in the interior of your car which in turn will heat the interior when you choose to. That’s why when you first start your car up in the wintertime it may take a bit for the heat to actually get warm – this is because your engine has to warm up the coolant circulating through the cooling system. And carrying all this coolant are a series of coolant lines, hoses and clamps to keep everything sealed and running smoothly!
Purchase Your Mustang Heater Hoses & Clamps From CJ’s!
With a wide variety of heater hoses and clamps for your Mustang, it’s a no-brainer to pick up your next heater hose or clamp right here at CJ Pony Parts! With a team of knowledgeable customer service representatives standing by the phone, don’t hesitate to give us a call for your next order!