Mustang Manual Transmissions 1964-2020
- Ford Output Shaft Seal T-5/ AOD/ C4$12.59 Regular Price $13.99
- Ford Performance Roller Pilot Bearing 289/302/351 1965-1995$9.69 Regular Price $9.99
- ARP Bellhousing Bolt Kit Hex Head Manual Transmission 289/ 302/ 351W$22.67 Regular Price $23.86
- Pilot Bearing Roller Mustang 289/ 302/ 351 1965-1995$12.59 Regular Price $13.99
- ARP Bellhousing Bolt Kit 12-Point Manual Transmission 289/302/351W$23.35 Regular Price $24.58
While your OEM shift knob will certainly get the job done, the affordability and ease of install make aftermarket shift knobs a very popular option for Mustang enthusiasts. We offer a wide variety that will add a nice custom touch to your cabin while providing an enhanced feel when shifting through the gears. For those that want an improved clutch pedal feel, looking into clutch spring assist kits is a great idea. You can optimize your clutch pedal to offer a smooth, lighter feeling engagement that will grant a more enjoyable driving experience.
If you’re in the process of repairing or replacing your Mustang’s manual transmission, whether it’s a classic restomod or a new model pony, we can help out. With transmission mounts, pilot bearing rollers, input shaft seals, and many more parts, you can count on us to be your one-stop shop for transmission parts big and small. In fact, if you want to completely replace the transmission of your Mustang, either as part of an automatic-to-manual conversion or as part of a restoration project, we offer several top-notch options for you to choose from.