Mustang Pony Emblems
Display Your Mustang Pride with Pony Emblems
Showing 1-20 of 75
- Scott Drake Grille Emblem Horse And Corral Mustang 1966$112.48 MSRP $135.00
- Pony Grille Emblem Plastic Black Chrome Mustang 2005-2009$26.06 MSRP $32.99
- Pony Grille Emblem Plastic Black Chrome Mustang 2010-2014$26.06 MSRP $32.99
- Pony Emblem Front Grille Matte Black V6/EcoBoost/GT 2015-2022$58.19 MSRP $64.99
- Pony Emblem Rear Decklid Gloss Black V6/EcoBoost/GT 2015-2022$58.19 MSRP $64.99
- Ford Grille Emblem Running Pony Black Mustang 2015-2022$94.08 MSRP $96.99
- Pony Emblem Front Grille Gloss Black V6/EcoBoost/GT 2015-2022$58.19 MSRP $64.99
The Ford Mustang running horse is one of the most iconic automotive logos of all time. It embodies everything a Mustang should be: fast, aggressive, and wild. Ford has released slight variations of the pony emblem over the years, but the running horse has always been the main feature.
The original Mustang emblems had a red, white, and blue tri-bar behind a silver horse. More modern pony emblems come in a variety of options. You can even get a front grille emblem to match your S550 Mustang’s paint color. Scott Drake also offers premium factory-correct emblems for your classic Mustang.
For a more modern look, pick up a lighted color-shifting pony emblem from X-Lume. When not illuminated, these emblems look just like a stock pony emblem. Turn on the illumination and no one will miss your Mustang, even in the dark.
Due to their location on the outside of the vehicle, Mustang emblems are prone to falling off, getting damaged, or fading in the sun. If you need to replace your pony emblem, you can choose to keep it stock or upgrade for a different style. Gloss and matte black Mustang emblems add a stealthy, aggressive look.
You can place Mustang emblems in several locations including the grille, decklid, fender, and passenger side door.