Showing 1-20 of 95 results
- Precision Parts Weatherstrip Stick Installation Tool Nylon$3.59 Regular Price $3.99
- Precision Parts Door Bumper Set Chevrolet C10 1964-1972$7.19 Regular Price $7.99
- Precision Parts Vent Window Handle Kit Locking Style Chrome Chevrolet C10 1973-1987$31.19 Regular Price $38.99
- Precision Parts Vent Window Weatherstrip Pair Chevrolet C10 1981-1987$27.99 Regular Price $39.99
- Precision Parts Weatherstrip Kit Complete With Trim Groove For Large Rear Window Chevrolet C10 1967-1970$174.59 Regular Price $179.99
- Precision Parts Vent Window Weatherstrip Kit Chevrolet C10 1981-1987$43.64 Regular Price $44.99
- Precision Parts Door Weatherstrip Press-On Pair Chevrolet C10 1967-1972$49.49 Regular Price $54.99
- Precision Parts Windshield Weatherstrip With Trim Groove Chevrolet C10 1967-1970$31.34 Regular Price $32.99
- Precision Parts Rear Window Weatherstrip Large Without Trim Groove Chevrolet C10 1973-1987$29.74 Regular Price $34.99
- Precision Parts Door Weatherstrip Press-On Pair Chevrolet C10 1960-1966$38.69 Regular Price $42.99
- Precision Parts Precision Lockstrip Tool Chevrolet C10 1960-1987$10.79 Regular Price $11.99
- Precision Parts Door Weatherstrip Kit Chevrolet C10 1981-1987$89.99 Regular Price $99.99
- Precision Parts Small Rear Window Weatherstrip With Black Lockstrip Chevrolet C10 1960-1966$13.49 Regular Price $14.99
- Precision Parts Weatherstrip Kit Complete With Chrome Lock Strip With Trim Groove Chevrolet C10 1986-1987$261.89 Regular Price $269.99
- Precision Parts Windshield Weatherstrip Without Trim Groove Chevrolet C10 1973-1987$31.99 Regular Price $39.99
- Precision Parts Outer Beltline Weatherstrip Molding Set With Black Bead Chevrolet C10 1973-1987$23.09 Regular Price $32.99
- Precision Parts Large Rear Window Weatherstrip With Trim Groove Chevrolet C10 1967-1972$28.04 Regular Price $32.99
Showing 1-20 of 95 results
There is nothing quite like having a fully rebuilt First Generation Ford Mustang or Chevy C10 pickup! As much fun as it is to envision cruising around in your classic muscle car or pickup, however, the process of getting there is not for the faint of heart. Depending on the shape that your vintage vehicle is currently in, restoring said build likely involves welding scores of body & sheet metal in place, refurbishing the inner cabin, and doing a great deal of work inside the engine compartment.
In the midst of all of that rebuilding, it is possible that you will forget about some of the smaller and/or hidden components, such as the weatherstrips. Though they might not be as noticeable as larger interior or exterior parts, no restoration job is complete without the proper replacement weatherstrips. If you need new weatherstrips for your Ford Mustang or Chevy C10, the fine folks at Precision Parts would love to help!
Since 1986, Precision Replacement Parts has been one of the most respected and trusted names in the automotive glass industry. Proudly operating right here in the USA, Precision also partners with over 20 like-minded manufacturers around the world to accomplish its lofty goals. In order to develop OEM and replacement products for a number of different product markets, Precision Parts leans on its in-house manufacturing and fabrication capabilities to meet the expanding needs of customers everywhere.
CJ’s is proud to be your one-stop-shop for some of the best Precision Parts around! In order to provide ultimate protection from the elements, CJ’s carries a slew of Precision weatherstrips that will help you secure the cracks and crevices around your doors and windows. CJ’s sells a host of weatherstripping options, including beltline whiskers, vent window seals rear window strips, and complete Precision Parts weatherstrip kits. The Precision weatherstrip kits contain whiskers for all of your build’s doors and windows and will help speed up the restoration process.
In addition to replacement automotive weatherstrips, CJ’s carries engine mounts and a number of tools from Precision Parts. The Precision engine mounts are manufactured from heavy-gauge steel with a black powder coated finish and will allow you to install an upgraded engine into your classic vehicle. Be sure to note your build’s correct year as well as any fitment requirements listed before you purchase any Precision Parts from CJ’s.
What are you waiting for? Head over to CJ’s for some of the best Precision Parts on the market today!