RAM QUICK FACTS:
- Introduced Carbon-Carbon friction technology to professional clutch systems in 1983, which gave racers a softer engagement off the starting line
- Introduced RAM Coupler for circle track racing in 1984. This unique product weighs 5 pounds and is 4 ¾ in diameter!
- Produces all flywheels, hydraulic bearings, and many small parts in-house
- Proprietary clutch covers for Mustang and LS applications mean consistent static pressures and uninterrupted delivery to customers
- Produces the only stand-driven Street Dual disc systems that allow the floater to drive positively off a stand, rather than depending on a strap. Better for higher hp applications.
- Ram billet racing clutch systems have been used by 13 of the last 15 IHRA Pro Stock champions, every ADRL Pro Stock Champion, every PDRA Pro Stock -Champion, NHRA Pro Mod and ADRL champion Mike Castellana, as well as NHRA Pro Mod champion Rickie Smith.