Rough Country has made their Front Tow Hook Brackets to convert your 2021-2022 Bronco’s recovery system from a traditional tow hook to a D-Ring recovery system. Each bracket is finished with a black powder coating to protect against UV and moisture corrosion. The design of the brackets is made to be used with the factory bumper and many aftermarket options. With an integral design, the brackets offer the same strength and durability as the factory tow hook.
Features and Benefits:
- Converts Tow Hook to D-Ring Shackle System
- Direct Bolt-On Replacement
- Fits any standard 3/4" D-rings
- Steel Construction with Black Powder Coated Finish
- Choice of Brackets Only, or Rough Country's D-Rings with Isolators
The Brackets are designed to use 3/4-inch D-Rings, allowing you to choose Rough Country’s rings or another preferred option. The installation process is a simple bolt-on process that is a direct replacement for the factory tow hook system.
- Only fits vehicles with a factory tow hook.
- Only compatible with aftermarket bumpers that are designed to retain factory tow hooks.