Looking to spice up the exterior of your 1969-1970 Mustang with aggressive styling? CJ Pony Parts has Scott Drake’s C9ZZ-6344210-K Rear Spoiler Assembly, which is the perfect way to customize your classic pony! Not only does this spoiler look good, it is durable enough to hold up against the elements on the road with a druable thermoplastic polymer construction.
Features and Benefits
- Thermoplastic polymer construction
- Factory-correct, flat-black color
- Prep and paint customizable
- Adjustable Boss 302 and Mach 1 spoiler angling
- Measures 36" wide, center-to-center, between the mounts
- Overall length comes to 57.5" and 4.75" in height
- Direct-fit upgrade for 1969-1970 Mustangs
- Easy installation with comprehensive instructions
- Concours correct reproduction spoiler for Bos 302 and Mach 1 Mustans
This Scott Drake ultra-strong spoiler assembly includes a rear spoiler, pedestals, pads and a set of necessary mounting hardware. The spoiler can be installed with its factory-original, matte-black appearance, or it can be customized to match the paint of your 1969-1970 Mustang. The spoiler is adjustable and will look exactly like the ones that Boss 302 and Mach 1 Mustangs came equipped with from the Ford factory. Scott Drake’s rear spoiler measures 36 inches wide, center-to-center, between the mounts. It is 4-3/4 inches high and 57-1/2 inches wide overall. Installation is easy and comes with comprehensive instructions.
- Flat Black Rear Spoiler
- Pair of Adjustable Pedestals
- Pair of Pedestal Pads
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
Please Note: Before changing the color of your spoiler, consult an automotive paint specialist for the appropriate prep and paint material. This rear spoiler is concours correct for 1969-1970 Boss 302 and Mach 1 Mustangs, but can be installed onto any 1969-1970 Mustang for a custom look.