This Smittybilt 12,000lbs Gen 2 X20 Competition Series with a Synthetic Rope (98512) is sure to keep your off-road rig out of trouble on the trails. Between the 10,000lbs of pulling power and tough synthetic rope, this winch delivers reliable performance every time. The Smittybilt X20 Generation 2 winches have been enhanced in almost every area for improved performance and durability.
Features and Benefits:
- 12,000lb Line Pull Rating
- Durable Materials
- Improved Performance
- Direct Fit Upgrade
The new 6.6HP amphibious motor, which is completely sealed, is connected to a 3-stage planetary gear system. This entirely waterproof, state-of-the-art 500AMP solenoid has the versatility to be mounted in numerous locations depending on your particular application.
The X2O also features optimized gear ratios that deliver lightning-fast line speeds. Every winch is finished in a sturdy UV-resistant, matte black coating with stainless steel hardware, oversized aluminum crossbars, a fairlead and a forged hook.
The X20 Competition Series includes all the features and benefits of the original series, but is equipped with a more durable synthetic rope, Competition aluminum fairlead and dynamic braking system. This exclusive braking feature decreases drum temperatures by 66%, making it well suited to operate all kinds of synthetic ropes.
- Waterproofing: IP68 rating
- Rated Line Pull: 12,000lbs (5,454 kgs) single line
- Motor: 6.6HP series wound
- Control: remote switch, 12 ft. (3.7m) lead
- Gear train: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 265:1
- Clutch: sliding ring gear
- Brake: Automatic out-of-drum
- Drum size: diameter 2.5”
- Cable: 88 ft. 7/16-inch diameter
- Cable type: synthetic rope
- Fairlead: Hawse
- Remote control: included
- Recommended battery: 650CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 25mm2, 72-inch (1.83m)1
- Finish: textured black
- Weight: 67.0lbs (30.4kgs)
- Mounting bolt pattern: 10.0” x 4.50”