Jeep Wrangler Hitches
Jeep Wrangler Hitches
Showing 1-20 of 70 results
- Mopar Hitch Receiver Assembly Kit Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2020$150.09 Regular Price $157.99
- Mopar Trailer Hitch Receiver Assembly For Plastic Bumper Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2020$75.99 Regular Price $79.99
- Smittybilt Receiver Hitch 2" With Hardware Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018$56.04 Regular Price $58.99
- Smittybilt Hitch Pin And Clip 5/8" Locking$10.66 Regular Price $10.99
- Mopar Trailer Hitch Cover With Jeep Logo Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2019/ Gladiator 2020$14.54 Regular Price $14.99
- Rugged Ridge Hitch Receiver Assembly With Hardware 2" Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2020$69.29 Regular Price $76.99
- Rugged Ridge Receiver Hitch 2" With Wiring Harness/Hardware Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018$69.29 Regular Price $76.99
- Mopar Trailer Wiring Harness 7-Way Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2020$269.99 Regular Price $299.99
- Mopar Trailer Hitch Cover Black With Jeep Logo Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018/ Gladiator 2020$14.54 Regular Price $14.99
- Smittybilt Beaver Step Hitch For 2" Receiver$58.19 Regular Price $59.99
- Mopar Trailer Hitch Receiver Assembly For Steel Bumper Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2020$75.99 Regular Price $79.99
- Rugged Ridge Trailer Hitch Tightener For 2" Receiver$19.79 Regular Price $21.99
- Rugged Ridge Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2020$89.99 Regular Price $99.99
- Smittybilt Drop Hitch 6" Adjustable Aluminum With 2" And 1-7/8" Steel Balls$115.89 Regular Price $121.99
- Smittybilt Trailer Wiring Harness Plug-And-Play Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018$28.49 Regular Price $29.99
- Trailer Hitch Cover Chrome With Black Grille Logo Jeep Wrangler$28.45 Regular Price $29.95
- Smittybilt Drop Hitch Adjustable Aluminum With 2" And 2-5/16" Steel Balls$113.99 Regular Price $119.99
- Rugged Ridge Receiver Hitch D-Ring Shackle Assembly$29.69 Regular Price $32.99
- Smittybilt Hitch Pin And Clip 5/8"$6.78 Regular Price $6.99
Showing 1-20 of 70 results
Your JK Jeep Wrangler is a true sight to behold! With its rugged exterior, powerful engine, and ultra-capable suspension system, your 4x4 is built for the terrain and can handle just about everything that you throw in its path.
As powerful and dependable as your JK Wrangler is when you drive it off of the lot for the first time, do you ever feel like something is missing? While many Jeep owners feel the need to adjust the ride height or tune up the exhaust system to their liking, one would need to look no further than the vehicle’s towing capabilities to determine the need for aftermarket enhancements. In some cases, JK Wranglers left the factory without proper receiver hitches on the rear. In addition, in an effort to save some coin, many factory hitches do not have as much towing capacity as they could.
If you want to make sure that your Wrangler can always be towed and able to tow others to safety when necessary, it would be a good idea to invest in new Wrangler hitches. Jeep Wrangler hitches give you the peace of mind knowing that as you climb rocks, plow through the mud, and muscle your way through the terrain, you will be able to be rescued if anything goes south. Similarly, aftermarket Wrangler hitches boast far superior strength than many factory alternatives, so you will be able to safely guide your fellow off-roaders to dry land if they get stuck.
In addition to being a last line of defense if you or anyone else needs to be rescued from a ditch, new Wrangler hitches can allow you bring all of your favorite tools and accessories with you on all of your off-roading excursions. Because the aftermarket solutions can handle a great deal of added mass, a new Wrangler hitch will easily accommodate your hitch cover, bike rack, trailer, and just about anything that you feel like hauling. Whether you are looking for the latest safety mechanisms, or if you want to turn your off-roading experience into a long weekend away, you cannot go wrong with adding a new Jeep Wrangler hitch!
As you know, Wrangler hitches straight from the factory are not always the most-reliable parts. If something goes wrong with your factory component, instead of substituting it with a direct-reproduction, it would behoove you to seek out a quality, aftermarket replacement. Though it may not seem like much on the surface, a new-and-improved Wrangler hitch can open the door to many new performance-driving opportunities on the trail.
Whatever goals that you have for you 4x4, CJ’s would love to help! CJ’s carries a large selection of hitches for Jeep Wranglers that can take your off-roading machine to the next level! Be sure to note your vehicle’s correct year and dimensions before you purchase any Wrangler hitches from CJ’s.
In order to provide our customers with the finest aftermarket parts available, CJ’s offers a diverse array of Wrangler receiver hitch solutions, including ones with wiring harnesses and D-ring shackle assemblies attached, as well as a complete assembly option that comes with all of the necessary hardware. Regardless of which choice that you select, you can rest easy knowing that you will be getting a quality, aftermarket Wrangler receiver hitch that will not let you down.
The Jeep Wrangler hitches from CJ’s are constructed from high-grade steel and polished off with a beautiful, black powder coated finish. These Wrangler hitches are made with a similar design to the OE receiver hitch, and will bolt to your factory mounting points. The towing capacity and tongue weight will vary by which brand that you choose and if you drive a two or four-door Jeep, so make sure that you do your due diligence before you make your final purchase.
In addition to aftermarket hitches, CJ’s sells premium Wrangler trailer hitch covers, which will add some major curb appeal to your Jeep. Once you have selected the proper Wrangler receiver hitch for your 4x4, why not stock up on more exterior accessories? While you’re on the site, be sure to check out CJ’s assortment of Wrangler car covers, window deflectors, and more!