Jeep Wrangler Switches
Jeep Wrangler Switches
Showing 1-20 of 54 results
- Rigid Industries LED Wiring Harness Radiance Pod Multi-Trigger$74.09 Regular Price $77.99
- Oracle Lighting Auxiliary Lighting Relay Harness Off-Road 40 AMP$25.61 Regular Price $26.96
- Rugged Ridge Off-Road Light Installation Harness For Two Lights$28.49 Regular Price $29.99
- Mopar Auxiliary Switch System Rubicon Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2021/Gladiator 2020-2021$387.99 Regular Price $399.99
- Mopar Auxiliary Switch System Sport/Sport S/Sahara Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2021/Jeep Gladiator 2020-2021$344.34 Regular Price $354.99
- Rugged Ridge A-Pillar Switch Pod Kit Black With 5 Etched Rocker Switches Driver Side Jeep Wrangler 2007-2010$47.49 Regular Price $49.99
- Rugged Ridge A-Pillar Switch Pod Black Without Switches Jeep Wrangler JK 2011-2018$26.12 Regular Price $27.49
- Rigid Industries LED Light Bar Wiring Harness Radiance Multi-Trigger$72.19 Regular Price $75.99
- Rugged Ridge Lower Console Switch Panel Jeep Wrangler JK 2011-2018$14.44 Regular Price $16.99
- Rugged Ridge Switch Pod Kit A-Pillar 4 Switches Black RHD 11-18 Wrangler JK$23.37 Regular Price $27.49
- Rugged Ridge Switch Pod Kit With 3 Switches And 1 Dual USB Connector Jeep Wrangler JK 2011-2018$71.99 Regular Price $79.99
Showing 1-20 of 54 results
Though a Jeep Wrangler comes out of the factory as a rugged, durable, off-roading machine, there is always room for improvement. In order increase their opportunities on the trail, many Wrangler owners elect to swap their factory lights for a new LED lighting system. LED lights offer unprecedented visibility, even at the darkest hours of the night, which can help guide off-roading enthusiasts through the terrain after sundown. In addition to being immensely brighter and using much less power than any factory alternative, Jeep LED lights have grown in popularity due to the freedom that they provide Jeep owners with.
For your convenience, a series of Wrangler switches, which are located within the interior, control all of the LED lights on the exterior. Jeep Wrangler switches are tasked with sending information, by way of the necessary wiring, to the headlights, taillights, and fog lights. Once you flip your Jeep Wrangler switch, all of those exterior illuminations will shine bright for the world to see, while assisting you throughout your off-roading journey under the moonlight.
Wrangler switches are especially prevalent if you have decided to install a new LED light bar. Once you have installed your new light bar on the grille or above the windshield, simply flip the necessary switch inside the cabin, and instantly enjoy a burst of crisp, white light ahead of you.
Though a new set of LED lights will be able to help your Jeep shine for years to come, it is best to expect the unexpected, particularly in the wilderness. If you are unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident on the highway or the trail, your lights will be one of the most negatively affected areas on the exterior, and could even require replacements, depending on the severity of the crash. If you need to replace any of your exterior illuminations, it is imperative to make sure that your new lights correctly-align with your existing Jeep Wrangler switches.
Speaking of adding aftermarket lights, a new array of LED illuminations could require a new set of Wrangler light switches in order to function. As flashy as those aftermarket LED lights look, they will simply be aesthetic exterior accessories without the presence of reliable Jeep Wrangler switches. Luckily for you, CJ’s would love to assist with any Wrangler light switch-related or general lighting needs that you may have! CJ’s carries a wide selection of switches for Jeep Wranglers, as well as a number of switch wiring options. Be sure to note your rig's year before you make your final purchase
In order to accommodate all sorts of JK & JL Wrangler owners, CJ’s sells Jeep switches in a variety of different sets and kits. These Wrangler light switch options range from A-pillar kits to complete control systems, depending on which brand that you choose. Regardless of which kit that you ultimately decide on, you can rest easy knowing that your inner cabin will receive an influx of Jeep Wrangler switches that will not let you down.
Most of the replacement switches from CJ’s will allow you to control up to eight accessories at a time, and feature weatherproof housings and connectors, which will keep your electrical wiring safe at all times. Be sure to note your vehicle’s transmission and if all of the required wiring comes standard with your new JK and JL Wrangler switches before you check out.
If you are simply seeking new wiring for your Wrangler LED lights, CJ’s has you covered! CJ’s sells wiring harnesses that help power new LED light bars, as well as a wide-range of other off-road lights. These wiring harnesses will make sure that your flashy, new light bar and LED lights are properly installed and can be controlled from inside the cabin.
Once you have all of the Wrangler switches that your heart desires, why not give the rest of your interior some TLC? While you’re on the site, feel free to check out CJ’s assortment of Wrangler interior trim, cargo mats, and more!