Jeep Wrangler TPMS Components
Jeep Wrangler TPMS Components
- Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Set Of 5 Jeep Wrangler JK 2013-2018/ JL 2018-2021/ Gladiator 2020-2021$177.16 Regular Price $221.45
- Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Set Of 4 Jeep Wrangler JK 2013-2018/ JL 2018-2021/ Gladiator 2020-2021$141.73 Regular Price $177.16
- Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Valve Stem Type Jeep Wrangler JK 2013-2018/ JL 2018-2021/ Gladiator 2020-2021$39.86 Regular Price $44.29
- Mopar Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Set Jeep Wrangler JK 2013-2018/ JL 2018-2021/Gladiator 2020-2021$424.96 Regular Price $499.95
- Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Set Of 5 Jeep Wrangler 2007-2012$169.16 Regular Price $211.45
- Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Set Of 4 Jeep Wrangler 2007-2012$135.33 Regular Price $169.16
- Mopar Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Set Of 4 Jeep Wrangler JK 2013-2018/ JL 2018-2021/Gladiator 2020-2021$339.97 Regular Price $399.96
- Mopar Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Valve Stem Type Jeep Wrangler 2007-2012$88.26 Regular Price $90.99
- Mopar Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Set Of 5 Jeep Wrangler 2007-2012$409.46 Regular Price $454.95
- Mopar Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Set Of 4 Jeep Wrangler 2007-2012$327.56 Regular Price $363.96
- Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Valve Stem Type Jeep Wrangler 2007-2012$38.06 Regular Price $42.29
- Omix-Ada TPMS Service Kit; 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU$32.29 Regular Price $33.99
If you are looking to elevate your JK or JL Wrangler above the rest of your Jeep buddies, it is important to take both appearance and performance into account when customizing your rig. Out of all of the many suspension upgrades out there, no aftermarket mod can improve both areas quite like a new set of wheels & tires can! Once you have lifted your Jeep to achieve your dream ride height, you are able to add those 33-37” tires, and the sky is the limit!
Though you are likely eager to create that aggressive stance, there are certain precautions that you must take before you hit the trail in your new-look Jeep. Once you install those oversized tires, it is imperative to ensure that you have the correct tire pressure monitoring tools. As its name implies, a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) is designed to keep tabs on the air pressure inside your tires.
Each tire is equipped with a Jeep Wrangler TPMS sensor that sends a signal to the dashboard if any of them are severely under-inflated. If one or more of your tires are lacking sufficient air, the tire pressure monitoring sensor kicks into gear, and a yellow symbol in the shape of a tire-cross-section will illuminate on your dashboard. Obviously, you cannot physically inspect your tires while you are driving, but your Wrangler TPMS components can help you stay informed as to what is going on down there in real-time!
Because aftermarket and stock don’t always mix, it is always a good idea to invest in new Jeep Wrangler TPMS sensors if you elect to upgrade your tires. If you keep your stock TPMS tools in spite of the change in tires, you run the risk of having that pesky warning indicator coming on every time that you start your vehicle. The best way to ensure that everything is congruent is to purchase new tires and Jeep TPMS tools all at once.
Even if you have not made any major changes to your wheel well, it is always a good idea to pay close attention to your existing tire pressure monitoring sensors. If you frequent the trails, you are bound to run into rocks, sharp edges, and other hazardous items, and your tires are always at-risk to potential harm. A tire pressure monitoring system was once considered a luxury but having working sensors is a must in this day and age in order to prevent any unsafe driving conditions.
CJ’s is proud to be your one-stop-shop for the best Jeep Wrangler TPMS components and kits around! Because we are dedicated to keeping you safe on the highway, the trail, and everywhere in between, CJ’s only carries replacement TPMS sensors from the most trusted names in the industry. Regardless of which name that you select, you can rest easy knowing that your rig will be in excellent hands for many years to come!
In order to appeal to all needs and desires, CJ’s sells either individual or sets of Jeep Wrangler tire pressure sensors. The TPMS tools from CJ’s are exactly the same as your original ones, which means you won’t have to program them. If you want to add some extra visual appeal to the tires, CJ’s sells replacement sensors in either black or yellow.
If you want to cover your entire build, it would be wise to invest in one of CJ’s Wrangler tire pressure sensor sets. CJ’s offers complete sets of either four or five TPMS sensors. Keep in mind that your vehicle requires a quintet of sensors, one for each tire, including the spare.
Be sure to note your Jeep’s correct year as well as any specific instructions before you make your final purchase. What are you waiting for? Head over to CJ’s for the best Jeep TPMS tools on the market today!